Purple Violet
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
5E5CAC3CDA495A0771E6579F6D4260A9D7630704

Really feeling this gaming and recording to YouTube thing lately.
*cue Shulk - 'I'm really feeling it!'*

Last week I had the idea to do a Christmas Special, so I played the Saint's Row IV: How The Saints Saved Christmas DLC. I recorded it and uploaded to YouTube. I felt so accomplished once I had finished it, and it was very enjoyable. Quite possibly the best Saint's Row DLC pack available.

I am currently working on Final Fantasy XIII-2, which will probably be a much longer series.

Anyway, I have compiled a short list of games I picked out of my library that I am interested in playing and recording to YouTube. What I would like from you guys is to rank these in the order you think I should play them in.

• MURDERED: Soul Suspect
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
  • Child of Light
  • Dishonored
  • Gone Home
  • Hack N' Slash
  • LEGO Batman
  • Prime World: Defenders
  • Red Faction: Armageddon
  • Sonic Generations
  • Ziggurat
  • South Park: the Stick of Truth
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

NOTES:
*I have completed South Park: The Stick of Truth and Red Faction: Armageddon before, but I would not mind playing them again for your viewing pleasure. Both are short but excellent games!

*I have completed the majority of Batman: Arkham Asylum, but I would really like to finish it and move onto Arkham City/Origins.

*I will probably be doing at least 1 video per day, time/work permitting. Each video will be 720p HD and 10-25 minutes long.

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Last edited:
Dishonored or Gone home..maybe Batman if you liked the previous games.

Quite a few people on Steam have said I should do Ziggurat next. It's a rogue-like, so I could do a few runs as a short series then move onto another one.

arkham asylum is a great one. It's probably the best superhero type game out there (in my opinion)

arkham asylum is a great one. It's probably the best superhero type game out there (in my opinion)

I'd have to agree :)
I've played up to where you face Poison Ivy. I really need to finish it.

Got 10 videos of FFXIII-2 up, as well as 4 videos of Ziggurat. I will be quite busy for awhile. xD

Back