• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Welcome To Our Mansion. [Horror RP!]

(Golly... I'm sorry to hear about you leaving, Myst xwx but on the Brightside I hope that you'll find happiness and feel better, you've been wanting to get away from belltree for awhile so.. I wish you the best.

on the other hand, It's not to my knowledge who put that horrible tag in! ;w; I'll try to get it removed asap! that isn't nice at all omg..I'm sorry you guys even have to see that tag, all the shippings are beautiful. ;w; )

.: Charles :.

Charles merely watched as Saionji scattered away when Shinohara instructed her to go to safety.

The old man grinning like some sort of demon as he registered what Shinohara was getting at by leaving them alone together,
the man probably figured he could take Charles alone, or perhaps was making a stand so he could either accomplish a victory, or die trying...

How noble.

"I suppose you don't want anymore meaningless sacrifices, then?" Charles scoffed, there really was no need to ask as he knew all too well the answer, not that Charles minded, he had no resolve to linger on the subject for too long as the girl held no meaning to him.
In fact the old man only had one particular thing in mind and the opportunity stood right before him, Shinohara stood challenging him with eyes of a scarred father and perhaps fate shall frown upon us as unfortunately, Charles was more than willing to accept this challenge with his entire being.

Wary bones and sandpaper old skin, none of it mattered as Charles ignored his aching body and lowering his hand from his torn hair, strands of his white locks flowing to the floor to lay to rest. the old man took stance with glazed eyes locked onto his opponent and waited for Shinohara to make his move, as when playing chess, Charles always preferred to go second.

.: Shinohara :.

"I don't.. I actually don't want anymore of those, none were meant to be made here, this was all a terrible mistake, I led everyone here.. it should of just been me, from the beginning it should of just been me all along." Shinohara admitted, grinning right back at Charles as he raised his hands and closed them into tight fists, he knew he was unarmed, the father also knew he had nothing to defend himself.

But even as defenseless as he might of looked, Shinohara was skilled in hand to hand combat more than anything else and was a fierce fighter when it came down to it, the reason the father was accepted so easily into the S.W.A.T force was because of his brute strength, and he wasn't afraid to let Charles meet the harsh reality of what bodily harm the fist could deliver to the human body when used correctly.

Waiting like that, Shinohara began to realize exactly what the old man was getting at.. he wasn't moving an inch, simply waiting for his prey to come to him was his game, it was his forte' and it was so easy to read the old man, what looked courteous only a ploy to get the father to come to him like a spider and it's web.

But just this once.. Shinohara would comply.

"I see you're going to allow me the first move.. heh, honorable! or at least, that's what I would say if I didn't know how foul you really are.. then again, perhaps in another life if we met on better terms, we could of been friends sipping coffee at a certain caf? I know." Shinohara joked bitterly, knowing fully well that he would be playing directly into Charles hands if he made the first move.

Yet somehow it didn't matter, as glanced behind his own shoulder and snuck a look upon his S.W.A.T team that rushed forth after Saionji paddled away, the petite girl had done marvelous and from the looks of it, they would be inside within minutes.
However within that time limit, he needed to keep Charles from going out after Saionji, or retreating within the mansion to hurt Yuki, Koizumi, his comrades.. and even Sendo. under his watch Shinohara planned to let no more lives fall.

Charles smirked at Shinohara's resolve, and they both rushed forward, Charles swung the scythe faster than expected and Shinohara barely remembered his training to duck down and squat his knees, only to spring back up when the scythe safely passed over him, thrusting his fist forward as hard as he could, the man landed a hit and socked Charles straight in the jaw causing the old man to be stumble back as he cursed and choked, spitting out what looked to be a tooth as fresh blood dripped from his jawline.

Licking the blood slithering down his lips, the old man's grin only widened as he braced himself, grinding his teeth and then rushing towards Shinohara once more, not missing a step even due to the excruciating pain coursing through his mouth as he knew any second wasted would prove fatal.
Charles came for Shinohara like a bat straight out of hall as he swung and thrashed the scythe down upon the other, grazing Shinohara here and there, the old man looked like the devil himself as laughter rang out and he sickleningly cackled each time the blade made contact with the other's skin, yet Shinohara stood his ground regardless of the physical pain he felt, as he knew exactly how much lives depended on him, there was no way he would give in until Charles was under his foot and in handcuffs.

The two continued and fought viciously, exchanging blows as Charles became more and more battered, while Shinohara started to bleed out profusely as his gashes became worse by the second, this didn't stop Shinohara from mustering all of his strength to keep going however, trying to take Charles down each time his fist's made contact with the other, both of them were breathing heavily as they danced what seemed to be the waltz of death, both refusing to give in as they had too much at stake and at the same time nothing to lose.

Fortune shattered however, when the two were just seconds away from colliding again, that something caught Shinohara's eye, or in particular the sight of two familiar faces rushing onto the scene from the hallways..

catching glimpse revealed Hair of a certain red colour and a gentlemen that he relied on earlier, the sight terrified Shinohara as they came into view and for that split second, the father figure hesitated as he tried to form words to tell them to get away, to leave and protect themselves.

But....

In just that very same second.

Charles swung down the scythe with such a force the blade mercilessly sliced Shinohara's body clean in half, the father's expression showed pain as he choked out the last breath that he would ever muster, shock overcoming his system as his eyes stared out in horror towards the two that he desperately tried to warn, soon following his lifeless corpse fell to the floor with two loud thuds.

Not even giving time for things to settle in, Charles broke out into a manic laughter and fell to his knees beside Shinohara's two halves, dropping the scythe as he started to rustle his hands throughout his hair, tugging and combing it back as a crazed expression took over his features.

"I win..." he whispered quietly, before he continued in a hushed tone. "I win, I win I win! that's it, the game is done! and I'm the winner, as I always am, it will not longer be postponed, I destroyed the king! checkmate, there is nothing else, nothing left! I win!!" Charles began to howler with laughter, shrieking out and going mad right before everyone's eyes.

It was only a few seconds away until The S.W.A.T force would come in and finish everything.

.: Suzuya :.

Blurry vision refocusing once more, the boy found himself waking up yet again to a very unfamiliar scene that rattled his nerves and paranoia.

This time it was different however, the only sound he could make out sounding like beeping, no chattering like last time and no movement, and while trying hard to regain his conscious he felt around himself, Suzuya could feel that he was tucked into blankets and with a groan, he struggled to pull himself up into a sitting position.

"A-ah..." the stitched boy whimpered as he could feel a seething pain throughout his right leg, but that didn't stop the boy from slipping his slender frame off the edge of the bed.

Although the next thing that happened left the boy in even more pain and shock than before as he shrieked out, for some reason he couldn't find the strength to stand and had fallen to the floor, gulping as he tried even harder to awaken himself from the weird haze that clouded his mind.

Perhaps too soon a shock, Suzuya's eyes trailed downwards to try to figure out the source of why he couldn't stand properly and revealed a horrible reality to the stitched boy, his leg was missing, medically removed and replaced with only a stub covered with bandages.

Heaving, his chest began heaving as his eyes widened in disgust and horror, memories flooding his hazy mind as everything started to piece together, Suzuya had nearly died by the hands of Komaeda.. his leg his sacrifice, somehow he was still alive, someone saved him and he didn't even know whom.

The panic increased as he gripped the side of the hospital bed, lifting himself up with some difficulty, his eyes searched for anything to help him stand and when he saw the IV stand positioned just beside the bed itself, the stitched boy didn't hesitate and grabbed the IV drip, using it to lean on.

"K-Komaeda-san... I failed, I failed..." his voice came out hoarse, and he started towards the exit as carefully as he could, staggering and almost toppling over countless times, somehow the Albino made it out of the hospital room and worked his way towards the exit sign, the personnel seemed to be on break or else Suzuya knew he would of been caught with how much noise he was making, struggling just to walk as the pain seared through his body, new stitching and bandaging seemed to help just a bit.

But that didn't stop Suzuya, even fidgeting as he hobbled out and disorientated as he leaned heavy on the IV drip, Suzuya's destination was only one person..

He had to get back to Komaeda, no matter what he had to get back to Komaeda and make things better for failing him, for being alive and failing him, he would let Komaeda end it as it should of been ended, all for the Ultimate Luckster's sake.

(( Sorry to hear, Myst. It was really fun roleplaying with you! I wish you the best of luck and happiness in life~

Also I didn't see the tag, but I'm glad it's removed! Jasper and Z are so cute together--I don't know who would put a tag like that. ;o; ))

Sendo Senkusha ~

Sendo loosened his grip at the mention of a familiar investigator, letting Koizumi yank her hand free and take off down the hall again. Picking up the pace, he followed close behind the girl as they approached--but he couldn't have felt slower than when he realized Shinohara and Charles were fighting to the death up ahead, and nothing could speed him up fast enough to reach them. As the two finally drew close enough to prevent the fight from continuing, the sickening sound of the scythe slicing not quite clean through the investigator's body rang out through the area; and Sendo could only watch in horror as the two pieces of his friend and comrade hit the floor. "No..." was all he could say at first. "This... can't be..." His eyes couldn't deceive him, nothing could logically deny that Shinohara was seconds dead, and Charles had killed him... or was that right? Sendo might have reached them earlier if he'd only trusted Koizumi's judgement, but how could he have really known? Nothing made sense anymore, not now. The only thing Sendo knew was that Charles had to pay for this, for everything he had done.

"Koizumi..." Sendo started, putting a hand on the rim of his hat as Charles laughed maniacally, "have I ever told you that I'm no gentlemen without my hat?" he continued, lifting the hat off of his head and placing it in Mahiru's hands, not shifting his gaze from the disgusting old man that stood before him.

"Now, you've caused enough trouble here, you b*stard--it's time to go to h*ll where you belong!" he said, stepping forward as he made a quick movement with his arms. Eight dark cords shot out from his sleeves, four from each arm, enveloping Charles' limbs. A crooked grin formed on his face like a puppetmaster as he drew closer to the man. "Don't move," he said, "you might lose an arm... or worse." He pulled his right arm backward a small ways, tightening the grip of the razor cords to make them dig into the old man's skin. His grin widened with pleasure to see that the man could indeed bleed like anyone else. "Oh, sorry! It appears my hand slipped."

This side of Sendo wasn't something even he was familiar with, and a desire to see Charles locked up had transformed into a need for him to be permanently erased from this world like so many he had killed. By this point, he had forgotten that Koizumi was there, much less what she might think of his actions. It was only Charles and him as far as he was concerned, and there was only room for one of the two in this mansion right now.

Last edited:
Nagito Komaeda and Saionji Hiyoko

The little girl glared at the other when she heard him bursting into laughter with a red face. "What's so funny!? Mr. Shinohara died! What is wrong with you and why would you laugh at that!?" Saionji frowned, tears budding in her eyes once more, ready to pinch the strange boy's forehead off if he tried anything more to insult Mr. Shinohara.

About a minute after Hiyoko said those words, the tall boy seemed to have finally calmed down from his laughing fit, he gave a warm smile to the petite girl. "Ahaha, sorry, sorry! It's just that you're so talented and you'd have a concern like that.. I thought that you'd be able to get past that sort of thing, but I guess I was wrong.." Komaeda started, finding a handkerchief in his pocket and dabbing it at the small girl's eyes, then looking at her straight into them. "...Don't be worried about that. Sure, getting over someone's death is hard. I know. But it's not all that hard with time, right? You don't have to fret over a single thing," the boy smiled, getting up from his position on the ground and beginning again. "You have the potential to do something great, after all! With a talent like yours, death wouldn't be a burden at all soon! Shinohara's death was like a stepping stone! You could finally obtain full hope with nothing to hold you back, can't you? Right, right?" the boy questioned over and over again, stirring the little girl's emotions once more.

The dancer was admittedly comforted by the other's words at first - until she remembered that he was just a hope-crazed idiot who didn't have the slightest emotion at all. Was his hope the only thing he'd cared about? Did he have any hope at all? Of course he didn't - he was disgusting trash and didn't deserve any. He made fun of Mr. Shinohara! He was being a jerk to Mr. Shinohara even though he died to keep her alive! And now he is referring to him as a stepping stone? This guy was truly demented, he didn't have the slightest idea about how she felt. She never should have seen him again. Mr. Shinohara had cared about her, and her Komaeda was trying to lie to her probably just to kill her or "let her obtain hope." Only a heartless person would do that - he truly was demented. Saionji shouldn't have gone to him for help. He wouldn't be able to help a single thing without screwing it up - nobody can rely on him at all. After finally pushing her feelings in the back of her head, she looked up at the tall boy, glaring and cried, "What're you talking about, huh!? Stop making fun of Mr. Shinohara! As I thought, you're just as much of an a*shole as I remember! Scum like you should die a thousand times for saying that, you pig!"

The little girl then burst into tears again, hopping off the bench and sprinting away as far as she could from that stupid trash. She never wanted to see him again; why would he joke about a death? Who other than him would joke about it at all? Hiyoko tripped in the process, ripping the bottom of her kimono on a rock. She quickly got up again, stopping when she arrived at a cafe, unconsciously wandering in with still-teary eyes.

The tall boy stood there, looking dumbfounded as the girl ran away from him. As usual, he'd scared yet another person off. He really should die, shouldn't he? He found his breathing to be a little narrower - was that because of his wound? Every now and then, he'd choke out blood. Good - the faster he died, the better. His luck can't possibly stop him from killing himself, can it? When he set his mind on a goal, his luck always worked in his favor.. what a useless talent. Someone like Saionji was leagues above scum like him. But it was true that this was probably the most eventful thing he'd been through in years. Normally, everything he did was greeted by bad luck - but canceled out in an equal amount by good luck. He'd led a truly boring life before he came to the mansion. When he left, he felt exactly like how he did before he came. He's lost all his will to live with nobody to live for. He walked back over to the tree he tied the rope to, grazing it with his fingers while a train of dark thoughts ran through his mind.

Koizumi Mahiru

...What? What did he just.. do? The redhead recoiled at the sight: Charles had just brought a blade straight across Shinohara's torso and sliced him in half with a scythe. The moment he saw her and Sendo, he looked afraid: did he want to keep them out of harm? Was it.. their fault he died? Her mindset snapped back to normal for a moment, resulting in the girl having to clutch her head until she heard Sendo speaking to her. He'd handed her his hat. He wasn't a gentleman without it? What was he intending on doing? It seems like.. she lost all her desire for revenge. Shinohara was dead now. Would he have wanted more deaths? If Charles took him down, surely they two would be no problem to kill either. He didn't look crazed or demented anymore. He looked.. just simply unstable. Just then, a bit after Sendo's said that, Charles seemed to drop to the ground onto his knees. This sight triggered her to take action out of instinct, running over after the man.

She was far too slow, however - Sendo had already started sinking his strange cords into the old man's skin leaving some nasty marks on them. The redhead protested against the man, attempting to push off Sendo somehow. "S..stop this! Look, I know I said all that stuff earlier about wanting to kill Charles, but we're gonna die here if we provoke him further! M-maybe we don't have to solve this with violence.. right? We don't have to hurt people! I'm sure Shinohara wouldn't have wanted any more deaths, even if it was Charles dying! Just listen and hear me out - I hate Charles as much as you do, but we can't be like him and kill people! It's inhumane.. he's losing his mind, look, just look at him! Even if this man did kill Shinohara, Shinohara wouldn't have wanted this! Would it be right to kill someone who is mentally unstable?!" the girl spouted, surprised at herself for saying all of that.

She herself hardly knew she felt this way, but she felt it was.. right. She proceeded in attempting to push off Sendo from hurting Charles any further. "I'll tell you more later. You were right, I can't kill anyone. Let's just rush this guy to a hospital or something," Koizumi said quietly, staring Sendo in the eyes and then looking at Charles with an expression of concern. "I know this probably doesn't make sense, but.. even if he did hurt me, he healed me afterwards. Even if he caused these scars, he helped me. I owe him a lifetime of debt for that." After a couple moments of silence, she looked back at Sendo, smiling. "Thank you, Sendo for helping too. I could see why I hung around you so much before, you're someone who cares for others."

Sendo Senkusha ~

"Inhumane...?" Sendo repeated the word as though it held no meaning when dealing with Charles. "I'll tell you what's inhumane, Koizumi. Hosting a party in which every guest is to be murdered one way or another, calling them cattle, causing despair by torturing innocent people... even cutting people in half! That's inhumane!" he said, voice slowly getting louder towards the end of his sentence.

"So let me ask you something..." he started in a low voice after a quick moment of silence, "would it truly be right... to let someone this mentally unstable live?" he felt a light throbbing pain in his arm from all of the stress he was putting on the wound, but he didn't release the cords from Charles' body. "You don't owe Charles anything Mahiru, he played you. I hate to say it, but he is not even remotely as caring as you may think he is."

Sendo looked down at Charles, Koizumi's words sinking in and making him doubt his sudden thirst for revenge despite his response to her attempts to calm him, but the overwhelming hatred he harbored for the old man spoke louder than reason--and in a moment of fury, he yanked backward with his right arm, ignoring the pain that shot through the bite-wound as he did so. The motion sent the cords tearing through the flesh and bone in Charles' left shoulder area; separating the man's arm from his body.

However, it didn't feel as fulfilling as Sendo would have thought as he watched the outcome of his actions, and his arm began to sting before going somewhat numb as the bandages once again grew red in color. Filled with regret, he loosened the dark cords, allowing them to drop from Charles as he moved his left arm to clutch the wound. "What... am I doing...?" he questioned, a defeated look on his face as he nearly stumbled backward.

"Koizumi, I'm sorry..." Sendo whispered, feeling nothing short of worthless for throwing the girl's words aside. "I'm not quite sure... what has gotten into me..." he added, leaning weakly against the wall.

Last edited:

.: Charles :.

Charles could barely comprehend what exactly had happened to him within the moments pass, losing his way as cords sharp as razors wrapped around his torso and punctured his skin, scrapping and tearing articles from his clothing as the cords pressed dangerously close, the seconds only a blur as he was overtaken with pain.

Perhaps peculiar however the man let out not a scream, instead Charles underwent an outburst preformed in a series of chuckles that soon elevated into unsettling laughter, the old man's eyes widening to such a point that they threatened to simply pop out of his very sockets.
"To hell?! you wretched fool, do you think that scares me? Really now.. someone like me.. someone like me, I'm well prepared for that fate!" Charles mocked in a shrill tone, his voice rasped and weak from his constant use.

It wasn't long until Charles found sheer amusement in how the two argued over his fate, a crooked grin making it's way to his features as he stared out towards the two with empty eyes void of desire, a hollow of himself as Charles had turned into a man with nothing to lose and nothing to live for, his servants turned against him, the game ultimately over with him as the winner.

...what more was there for him other than the finale?

Just then, the old man let out a screeching noise from his lungs a keen to that of a dying crow as his arm was torn from him, fresh blood dripping out of the open wound as he fought back from vomiting out the bile that collected near the back of his throat, the pain was searing and stinging with each breath he took, soon his thoughts were clouding again yet that didn't matter, what mattered..

What mattered most? what did he want to live for?

Scoffing to himself, Charles crooked grin returned to his features.

Nothing, there was nothing, so they could do as they liked with him, curtains close and call for clean up after the show. although the man would beg to differ that another performance wouldn't be half bad, there was no time for that as he could already hear the sirens, the noises and lights from outside reflecting in the windows at the S.W.A.T team had his mansion surrounded, Shinohara thought ahead.. Oh, he proved that was a smart man, and Charles expected nothing less than this.

Now that the pawns of that man had him surrounded and were rearing for a checkmate. whatever method they choose would only serve as the final touch and it wasn't his place to decide for them, but it was still amusing how much hatred Sendo bore, the flames intense and full of malice that Charles hadn't seen in years, as Shinohara said himself, if they had met under different circumstances, Charles pondered if Sendo would of been a fierce opponent of the game he loved so much, Chess never did live up to anything extraordinary unless there was another extraordinary opponent.

"It's too late for me, there is no such thing as defending such a vile man.. is there? don't make me laugh and pretend to harbor pity for me." Charles barked out as he collided with the floor, struggling to get on all fours as he pushed himself to face the two all while seeming pathetic as one possibly could.

"Sendo.. I have taken from you, I have taken from everyone... so do I not deserve this fate?... do I not make your blood boiling?!? Answer me! for I have won the game, but what justice can you serve, what goal can you complete, if not by taking my life?!" his tone laced with anger, yet that sickening grin still plastered to his face, Charles grasped his bleeding gasp, yet didn't make any move to stop the blood flow.

Lowering his face towards the ground and allowing his white locks to cascade down his face creating a deep shadowing, his voice low and that of a whisper, Charles waited for what he would consider the end of the game.

.: Suzuya :.

Stumbling through the streets and fighting back against the medication that dawned upon his consciousness, Suzuya kept going in and out only brought back to reality by the pain caused by his stumbles of trying to balance himself with only an IV stand and one leg could offer him.

Something wet fell upon his hair, one droplet after another until the droplets became so frequent that the stitched boy registered the night had bestowed rain upon the earth, the storm clouds hanging high overhead, yet the risk of fever and sickness did not stop the stitched boy, instead he attempted to quicken his pace to no avail, only stumbling more in the process.

The Albino wasn't even aware how far he had gone until he saw lights flickering in the distance, at least thankful that the hospital wasn't that far at all from the mansion where such tragedies took place at, Suzuya knew that it wasn't too far off and yet..

Yet he wasn't sure he could make it, breathing heavier by the minute, Suzuya's mind felt so very dizzy and eyelids heavy as he saw a park up ahead, it was between him and his destination, between him and..

"Komaeda-san.... k-Komaeda-san.." He whimpered once more to himself, losing balance the stitched boy let out a yelp as he met with the cold and damp floor of the park's sidewalk, trembling, he struggled to reach for the IV stand, slowly gripping and clasping the metal stand and using it as support to slowly raise himself from the ground, his clothes were now soaked as he huffed and tried to level his breathing as he knew that it wasn't much further ahead.

Not yet, the Albino couldn't afford to disappoint the Ulltimate Luckster once more.

.: ??? :.

Lights flickered on inside a somewhat familiar and perhaps all the same forgettable caf?, a not so interesting attended sighed as he knew that he had earned more cleaning duty as the manager wasn't impressed that he broke even more plates and cups that morning due to his nervousness when some customers asked for the daily special.

However, to his surprise someone with eyes worn from crying and red nosed waltz into the caf?, even though it was after hours..

His heart began to race, this employee wasn't even vaguely sure how to scold someone and tell them off, and that's exactly how his stuttering became. "U-uhm! I'm so sorry.. we're not open-...? wait..?" stopping himself short as the petite blonde came into view, the employee suddenly recognized the person as one of mister Shinohara's precious friends and a smile adorned his face, somehow feeling calmer as he came over to the girl and placing his hands onto his knees, bent down so he was eye level with her.

"Oh.. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Kaneki ken... a-ah! I'm not a weirdo! I'm one of mister Shinohara's friends, you were here with him awhile back, uhm... n-not to sound rude, but can I ask why you're alone right now?" as he spoke softly, Kaneki couldn't help himself from looking a little excited, his eyes looking behind Saionji, as if expecting to see Shinohara coming in after her, after all, the man's presence always helped his nerves.

(Oh my gosh! side character emerges! ;o I never thought I would get to use this guy again anytime soon~ )

Last edited:
I sighed as I stared at the remains of Evan dispite the Cheshire Cat grin across my face. "Oh it would have been fun to play some more... But you should have known to not defy a lunatic." I heaved his body over my shoulder, which was not only a heap of flesh with bones sticking out of it. Grabbing the investigator's gun, I placed it in my holster and started to make my way down the hallway. As I bounced down the stairs, his blood continued to rain over me, replacing the dried up gore with fresh chunks of flesh. I snuck past Sendo, Charles, and Koizumi and walked strait outside, my head tilted down to hide my grin. "Where is he? Where is my Philip...?" I giggled to myself as I scanned the faces of the S.W.A.T. team.​

Last edited:
Koizumi Mahiru

The girl was silenced when the man lashed out at her, narrowing her eyes at him. However, she didn't expect at all to see what she saw next - Sendo had ripped Charles' arm off with his strange cords. She watched in horror as blood gushed out form the wound, looking frantically around for a set of bandages to heal the man but was fruitless with her search. She saw the SWAT team rush in, making quite a commotion but luckily didn't disturb them. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a SWAT team member dragging that maid, Teela out of the mansion but didn't move to stop them. She didn't try asking Charles if he was alright - he was clearly not at this point, but Sendo looked apologetic and weak from the attack. "...It's okay. I'm sure you didn't mean it, but now isn't the time to apologize. We need to somehow get Charles out of here.." Koizumi said thoughtfully, putting a finger to her chin. She was interrupted then by Charles' outburst, eyes widening at his words.

"Sh.. shut up!" Koizumi shouted at Charles, clenching her fists and grinding her teeth together. "What do you mean, 'what goal can we complete'?! Nothing could be solved by killing someone! Nothing! Even if you've won the game or whatever.. it doesn't mean that you need to be killed! Don't assume that nobody cares for your life- no matter how twisted you are, you're still a human being!" the girl cried, frowning at the old man. It was obvious this man was very, very mentally ill - he seems to have thought that nobody would care for him if he's died. "So.. so you're cared for too! Don't just assume people don't worry for you when you're hurt!"

When Koizumi was finished, she looked tired out. "Just.. look, we care about you, so you're getting help whether you like it or not. There are a couple of ambulances outside so we could escort you to one of those. Is that alright?"

Saionji Hiyoko

Saionji sat down in the cafe, resting her head on the table sniffling every now and then. Her face was still very, very red and she was too distracted by her worries that the cafe was very familiar to her. She wasn't intending to buy anything - she just wanted somewhere nearby to sulk. She stared out the window to see it began to rain, happy now that that creepy Komaeda was probably still out there. Maybe he already died. Now he won't make fun of Mr. Shinohara anymore, so that was good. But then, someone seemed to walk up to her trying to say something. She turned her attention to the person, still wearing an expression showing it was obvious she was crying before. "I'll stay here as I please! Go away, I'm in a bad mood so go away! Shoo!" the petite girl barked, turning her head away again to look out the window.

The little girl still seemed to be in a rather bad mood despite the candy in her mouth. In fact, that Komaeda now ruined it because of what he said. After a bit of silence, the other person started talking again, introducing himself. "You were friends.. with Mr. Shinohara..?" Hiyoko asked, tears building up in her eyes again and fighting back the urge to cry. "What does it matter to you, huh?!" the little girl demanded, eventually submitting to her need and began to bawl like a child would.

Nagito Komaeda

The boy didn't need any further convincing to take his life now. He never seemed to be of help to anyone, was he? He'd even scared Hiyoko off, who really did have the power to change the world for the better with that talent of hers. She didn't need his help to be able to do that, so why should he feel like he has any use at all? Just when he finally felt it was time, a drop of water landed in the tall boy's matted hair, which quickly became tens of drops and into hard rain. The stars he looked up to were veiled by the rain clouds above. Every beautiful night wasn't always perfect, after all. If he left this world now, would he be able to see that brilliant sky again and live a life filled with hope? It didn't hurt to find out.

But then, just then, he heard a voice calling his name. And yet, another nuisance to halt his plans.. was his luck really that wicked towards him? Komaeda turned to the source of the calls, squinting to make out who it was. The person seems to have fallen, and there was a stand nearby them. But.. they had strikingly familiar white hair that he knew he wouldn't ever be able to forget, especially not after what's happened. "..Suzuya?" he choked out, running over to the albino's side, crying out the other's name a couple more times - and the more he said it, and the closer he got - it seemed to become more real. Was this a dream? The boy crouched down at the albino's side, helping up the other by sitting him up. "Y-you shouldn't have lived," Komaeda uttered out quietly, carefully reaching for his hand, "you shouldn't have lived at all.. and yet, here you are."

"Th-thank goodness.." For a moment, everything around them seemed to disperse - it's like the rain was gone, the blood collecting in his throat seemed to be gone, their wounds hidden. He didn't care about any of that at all. The person who he thought he killed was alive.. and he was.. actually happy about it. He was happy that his plan had failed. Hearing his name called like that was music to his ears he thought he'd never be blessed enough to hear again. He actually survived. He really did survive and now, here he was, being able to hold his hand again. He then got a good look at him. "You must be freezing. I know it isn't much, but wear my jacket for now. I'll be fine," the tall boy smiled, taking off his jacket and draping it over the soaked boy, then proceeded with trying to figure out why he was here.

Last edited:
Sendo Senkusha ~

Sendo was surprised that Koizumi was not angry with him, but he was utterly astounded by her sudden speech to Charles about the worth of life, that everyone has someone who cares about them. He felt ashamed that he would have gone through with his idea of revenge if Mahiru hadn't talked him down earlier, and he would have to thank her for that later, but right now they needed to get Charles some medical help. The old man deserved a punishment, but the law would decide that, not him, Koizumi, or anyone else involved in this ordeal.

Grabbing his hat from Koizumi's hands again, he placed it atop his head, adjusting it to his liking before approaching Charles once more. "What would I gain from ending your life? Some sort of twisted satisfaction? No, that's what you want me to do, but it goes against everything I stand for, I'm afraid. You'd better find someone else if you're looking to die, Charles." he said, "The only thing we'll offer you is a chance to live." with that, Sendo picked to old man up off of the floor and began hauling him toward the door despite the numbing pain that shot through his arm again, and headed over to the SWAT team not far off. They were clearly getting ready to start sweeping the area for any signs of life, a thought that gave him relief because it meant that he had nearly completed his mission of making sure Koizumi made it out of here alive.

Although, he knew it would probably not end well for him. After all, he was a killer; and he would surely end up serving a good amount of time for his past crimes now--especially since Sendo was fully prepared to confess to every one of the murders he had been involved in.

(( waaaah, lolipup's sick again! >m< i'm really sorry for the inconvenience!! she won't be back until thursday, so hang in there until then! i'll be making my respective post for koizumi in a bit ~ sorry! ;w;/) ))

Last edited:
((I'm still super excited for this, just thought I'd mansion it. 8D *shot for bad puns*))

(No, no! It was a good pun! It actually made me laugh! Mansion it... Heh... I do hope Lolipup gets better soon. We either spam horror destroy Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays! Get it? Horror - her or )

Last edited:
(That pun was AMAZING, I approve~ on the other hand I'm sorry I haven't gotten to this gah.. it keeps being put on hold, but I promise when I get enough time I'm going to help us end this thing! <3 which is soon hopefully! my health problems tend to get in the way a lot. xwx;; )​

((Just want to say I'm still interested in going with this to the end~ Hoping we can do it soon if your health allows, Loli!))

(I'm still around! Not sure what's going to happen with this though...)

(I think the main issue is that Lolipup doesn't come here anymore.

Also, a belated happy brithday, Taka! I think it was a few days ago, right?)

(I think the main issue is that Lolipup doesn't come here anymore.

Also, a belated happy brithday, Taka! I think it was a few days ago, right?)

(Yeah, she must be really busy or something. Sometimes I forget to log in for a long time if I've got a lot to do...!

And yeah it was the 17th, thank you so much~ <3)

Back