• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your most recent gaming purchases

Autumn247

Bells
Switch
5508-2335-7117
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Red Christmas Stocking
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Cocotryoshka
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Matryoshka Doll
Mint
Just thought I'd make a thread for people to post what games they recently bought

I am buying these games from the Nintendo Switch eshop, typically I only buy physical but the sales are really good right now so I'm going with digital this time

The Witcher 3: Complete Edition
Cozy Grove
Calico
South Park: Stick of Truth

I'm excited to play them, I've been hearing good things about Cozy Grove for a nice relaxing game

Last games I bought were Fossil Corner and Ultreia. Fossil Corner is an organization game that has what I call "a breeding mechanic". You organize a box of fossils by age and traits in an evolutionary tree. Your computer has requests of fossil photographs with certain traits. When you get far enough you have a machine that can combine two fossils to get unique traits.
Ultreia is a point and click game that has beautiful graphics, unique characters, nice music and sound effects, and interesting story. The puzzles weren't too hard nor too easy.

Terraria was gifted to me since. That game is interesting. I started it tonight and I have 3 other people to play the game with. Been fun so far.

I think you'll enjoy Cozy Grove for a while - especially if they updated it recently.

Recently bought Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and am scared to play it because I don't do well with games that have quick-time events or those that require precise movement and/or good reaction time anymore. I bought it on recommendation (the deal was they bought one of my favorites, Rune Factory 4, and I bought one of theirs).

I also picked up Collar x Malice for the Switch because I felt like playing a visual novel again. It's a crime/thriller (two of my favorite story genres) mixed with romance.

last game i bought was warioware, day of release. last game i received was donkey kong: tropical freeze for christmas. i had both donkey kong games on the wii/wii u, so i was reluctant to purchase it myself (especially for £40) since it's a game i already own, so i waited until christmas and asked for it then instead. next game i plan to get is legend of arceus, which i'm going to preorder soon. after that, i've no idea. there aren't any upcoming releases that appeal to me since fall guys for the switch seems to be on stuck on 'coming soon', so it'll either be that or MK9 whenever it's done lol.

bought mundaun, too afraid to play it while i’m in a rural area myself, but when i get back to the city i’ll continue :}

several nancy drew games from the steam winter sale! ND is one of my longtime favourite game series but all our games belong to my sister so i wanted to grab some for myself :’-)

also overcooked 2 for switch during that recent winter sale, because my girlfriend’s been trying to talk our friends into buying it to play co-op with her for a while and i thought it would be a fun date night game☺️

Dreamscaper and Little Nightmares. I was trying to 100% that last one today before moving on, but the last achievement requires beating the game within an hour and without dying. It's proving harder than I thought it would be. Blame the game.

(Edit: I did it. No worries! 👑)

1642455868121.png

Last edited:
I just realized I had like $13 in gold points available on the eshop from past purchases so I just used it to buy Nino Kuni: Wratch of the White Witch (it was on sale from $49.99 down to $9.99, so a great deal), and a game another game on my wish list also went on sale from $9.99 down to $1.99 so I bought that, it's called The First Tree, which is "a third-person exploration game centered around two parallel stories: a fox trying to find her missing family, and a son reconnecting with his estranged father in Alaska. " it sounds interesting and the graphics look nice

My most recent buys were each of the Kingdom Rush games on Steam during the fall sale. I've only had time to play some of the first one, but I've enjoyed it so far. My most recent Switch game purchase was for a used copy of Pokemon Shining Pearl.

I recently bought a Nintendo DS game! Three of 'em, actually.

Cooking Mama
Nintendogs: Lab and Friends
and most recently, I got Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns! I had been emulating it but decided to get my own physical copy c:

EDIT:

As far as Switch games go.. I got Overcooked Special Edition, florence, and Cozy Grove! I'm excited to check out Cozy Grove c:

death stranding, monkey ball, no more heroes 2, resi4, and the castlevania advance collection. thought about getting guardians of the galaxy too but changed my mind

I got a lot of games during the last steam sale, and I discovered fanatical and bought games from a few bundles.
-last 5 packs I was missing from the sims 3
-Hidden Through Time
-Night in the Woods (I refunded it though becuse I didn't like it)
-Islanders
-Super Life rpg
-Voodoo Garden
-Daedalic artist selection bundle which included 8 games
-Verdant Skies
-Turmoil
-Hitman Go
-Tropico 4
-Rogue Explorer
-Hob
-Crashlands
-Regency Solitaire
-Jewel Match Atlantis Solitaire
-Knock Knock
-Geometric Sniper
-Torchlight

Recently I got don't starve + don't starve together to game with some friends. Also got Oxygen not included (I have no idea what's going on in the game at all but I'm living longer than I should I suppose??), And then I ended up buying FNAF 1 + 2 because me and a friend are going through a major nostalgia trip rn.

The last game that I purchased was a digital copy Madden 22 for the Series X. I was playing the trial at first because I wasn’t sure if I’d like it, but it was pretty intriguing to me, so I went ahead and purchased it. I’ve been playing it enough to justify the purchase. NHL 22 is the only game that I play online, though. I’m not familiar enough with football to play superstars online, lmao.

Mine have been Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Pokemon Shining Pearl, Shin Megami Tensei V, and soon enough, Pokemon Legends: Arceus. I guess by extension you can count Genshin Impact too since I have spent some money there.

At the end of December I splurged and bought Night in the Woods, Metroid Dread, River City Girls, Crown Trick, and Bastion. I have only finished the first two so far, and I really enjoyed them both! Right now I am playing Dead Cells and Furi, but once I am done with those or need a break I'm gonna start River City Girls next!
*Edit I also got Brilliant Diamond for Christmas and finished it within a week haha

Bought the Japanese version of Dragon Quest XI S along with the DLC, so I can check out the voice dramas! Figuring out how to buy stuff from the Japanese eShop was a little tricky, but I'm glad I've got it figured out in case I want to do it again in the future. I was worried I'd have to play through at least some of the game again to unlock the dramas, but they all seem to be available from the start, so I'm really looking forward to listening to these! c: Even if I'll probably only get the gist of them, eheh. ^^;

Does a Switch console count lol? Otherwise it's probably Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, I don't buy a lot of games since Switch ones are expensive and I don't really play indie stuff, either.

I impulsively bought Persona 4 Golden on Steam even though I already own it on the Vita. Mods were just too tempting.

Back