• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your most recent gaming purchases

I bought Staxel and Summer Pockets on Steam from the current spring sale!

i just bought when the past was around, AI somnium files, and the darkside detective cause of the steam sale 🎉🎉

i don't buy games often, maybe twice a year, but it's always nice to treat myself every once in a while! last time i bought games was during christmastime and i bought the Don't Starve bundle, Planet Coaster, and Super Mario 3D World! I'm a very slow gamer so i haven't finished them yet haha

i recently preordered princess peach showtime and while i was there i picked up a used copy of super princess peach! i've always wanted to play that and i'm super excited to start my playthrough soon!

I picked up Pokémon Legends: Arceus last weekend. I don't have as much time to play as I would like but I'm enjoying it.

I also picked up both Adventure Capitalist and Clicker Heroes for free on PS4 because I clearly didn't sink enough hundreds of hours into these already on PC.

I just picked up Gridroad from steam, it looked like a lot of fun. If any of you have played the game "Freeways" it's similar in style/play but has a lot more customizability and detail to the ways you can manage traffic patterns. 10/10 and it's early access! can't wait to see the full release.

Just bought Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series for the Switch. Looking forward to playing it!

I purchased Planet Coaster. Cue a random and sudden obsession with theme park design. Which will probably last a grand total of two weeks.

I just recently got Splatoon 3 & its dlc and Splatoon 2 & its dlc. 🙂 I’m mostly playing 3 atm because it’s splatfest. I love it so far! While I wish we had apartments instead of lockers (or both) to decorate, the decorating aspect of the game was a nice surprise and a bonus for me since I love decorating stuff not to mention collecting and hoarding. I am usually not a fan of multiplayer yet multiplayer has been extremely fun :D.

Back