• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your AC:WW town maps

Ponyu

amongst the animals
Bells
Cake
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
All this talk about perfect town maps nowadays made me think about my AC:WW town, which was my first Animal Crossing experience seven years ago. So I booted up my old AC:WW file and had to laugh when I saw how from today's perspective, I used to have the most ridiculous town layout ever. May I present to you: my town of Zucker? the river shape also looks like a dog's profile.

Bildschirmfoto 2013-07-30 um 16.16.00.jpg

Please note that while my town has such a huge amount of water, there are only TWO bridges - I looked online and apparently, it is normal for a split river town to have three bridges, which makes absolute sense. I could not find a single other town with a split river and only two bridges. Oh well! I still had tons of fun in that town, and it made me fall in love with the series?

Do you have pictures of your AC:WW towns? I would like to see them! :)

This is my Town:

Our Town Map.jpg

The layout isn't very interesting and I want a river with a split in it. I should have changed the town when I had the chance but I've achieved a lot and I don’t want to lose it all.

Last edited:
Back