• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Peaceful Town of Hadley

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Hadley
Hemisphere
South
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Roses

Robi

Bells
Switch
2931-6316-8120
Island
Hadley
Red Tulip
White Lily
Created on December 23rd 2023, I created this island to have a new start in Animal Crossing. This town is named after a very tiny town in Nevada that I've been to. Don't really know what I'm gonna do with this town. I hope to go for a city/town aesthetic but I'm not sure. It would be cool if I could do all the custom designs myself. So far here's how the maps have been.

2023122514393300_c.jpg
2024010319153100_c.jpg

Definitely moving some things after I get terraforming. These rivers are perfectly aligned to make bridges not line up with anything. I just need to slightly adjust them and then they'll be good. I don't like crowing the beaches or having houses not be connected to the rest of the town.

Some things that have already happened is 1. I set a pretty quick time for the treasure hunt minigame. I've played on and off since launch and this is the first time I've been able to do this minigame and so this was a huge surprise. The villagers have been really awesome.

Last edited:
I found Grizzly at my campsite yesterday. I've never seen him before but he looks like a nice villager. I used my 3 nook mile tickets that I had for a mini villager hunt and on the third ticket I found Pudge! Pudge is probably my favorite villager in ACNL. He was one of my first villagers when I first played NL and I'm glad to have him on my NH island. And I also forgot to mention another random move in. I got Boyd, this cranky gorilla today.
2024010808263400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
Back