• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Your AC:WW town maps

Ponyu

amongst the animals
Bells
Cake
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
All this talk about perfect town maps nowadays made me think about my AC:WW town, which was my first Animal Crossing experience seven years ago. So I booted up my old AC:WW file and had to laugh when I saw how from today's perspective, I used to have the most ridiculous town layout ever. May I present to you: my town of Zucker? the river shape also looks like a dog's profile.

Bildschirmfoto 2013-07-30 um 16.16.00.jpg

Please note that while my town has such a huge amount of water, there are only TWO bridges - I looked online and apparently, it is normal for a split river town to have three bridges, which makes absolute sense. I could not find a single other town with a split river and only two bridges. Oh well! I still had tons of fun in that town, and it made me fall in love with the series?

Do you have pictures of your AC:WW towns? I would like to see them! :)

This is my Town:

Our Town Map.jpg

The layout isn't very interesting and I want a river with a split in it. I should have changed the town when I had the chance but I've achieved a lot and I don’t want to lose it all.

Last edited:
Back