• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop yard sale ••• nmt, diys, mats, unorderables, &etc [ONLINE]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
  3. Other
Hello, I would like to trade the following for your pirate beard if possible:

Green leaf incense burner
purple doll bow shoes
surprised gnome

Hello, I would like to trade the following for your pirate beard if possible:

Green leaf incense burner
purple doll bow shoes
surprised gnome
absolutely! i will message you for a code after i finish the other trades!!
Post automatically merged:

Oh! And also white double refrigerator and white double couch for the honeycomb flooring as well
got it!! 👍

May I have the tall lantern diy, 2 gold roses, and butterflies wall?

I can trade the yodel cardigan, Kung fu shoes, shower set, and rattan stool, sturdy sewing box. I may have a few others on your list, but need to check the coloring

May I have the tall lantern diy, 2 gold roses, and butterflies wall?

I can trade the yodel cardigan, Kung fu shoes, shower set, and rattan stool, sturdy sewing box. I may have a few others on your list, but need to check the coloring
those items are plenty! pls send code when ur ready c:

those items are plenty! pls send code when ur ready c:

Awesome! Thanks. I currently can’t access to my switch until 2pm EST this afternoon, would you be able to trade around that time or is there another time that works for you better?

Awesome! Thanks. I currently can’t access to my switch until 2pm EST this afternoon, would you be able to trade around that time or is there another time that works for you better?
yes that time is fine! just shoot me a message when you’re ready c:

May I let you catalog my antique mini table in natural wood, white simple panel, and brown rattan stool, for the ironwood cupboard and firewood DIY? :)

Could I get the pirate pants for the brown rattan lamp, light brown rattan low table, hyacinth wreath diy and green papa bear?

hi! could i trade my real famous painting for your fishing rod stand? (i also have the fake one, if you’d prefer that!) :)

Back