• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Worst items in game

Instant Muscles Suit for sure. I don't know what it is, but my villagers always seem to want to give me want... Don't know what message they're trying to send me.

The CJ models. They just aren't as artistic as Flick's models. The 1st model I got from CJ was the koi model in the spring. I expected the koi to be a work of art, not a trophy. Whenever CJ comes around I still get a model from him but I don't TT abuse him like I do with Flick.

Toy Centipede or Cockroach are probably some of my least favourite items in game. Also any of Labelles items sort of suck too.
Label doesn't deserve this much hate from so many players! 😭 She's a sweet angel just trying to make it in the world and asking us for inspiration!

I kind of agree about those disgusting flat bug items though
Post automatically merged:

The CJ models. They just aren't as artistic as Flick's models. The 1st model I got from CJ was the koi model in the spring. I expected the koi to be a work of art, not a trophy. Whenever CJ comes around I still get a model from him but I don't TT abuse him like I do with Flick.
This too! Imagine a lovely pond area with beautiful fish models as big as the butterfly ones. The goldfish in a certain swimming pose, etc. Instead we got literal small stiff fish with name tags.

I can hear the Pocket Camp developers stealing these notes as we speak.

Back