• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who was the best and worst camper that visited your island?

Sharksheep

(⨀🞃 ⨀ )◄
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
My best camper was Cranston who I invited to live on my island right away.

My worst camper was Rasher who I did not have fond memories of from New Leaf.

Rasher! Don't remind me! I sent rasher awful letters trying to move em out, but he stayed and stayed and stayed. Even after I had everyone saying bacon, he still stayed. I sent a letter with a recipe for pork chops. He stayed. Meanwhile, my favorite villagers were moving out. Ugh.

But - new horizons best and worst camper - Étoile! I say best, because I really wanted Étoile, I really like Étoile, and I finally had my sanrio cards. I say worst, because I had never used an amiibo card to move someone in and didn't know all the steps/ things I'd have to do. Not so simple as just tapping the card and tada there's Étoile. Nope. Étoile had requirements. Things to be crafted. Etc... Worth it, but still...

raymond was a wonderful surprise !! moved him right away ^w^

im sorry boone…i don’t think i even spoke to him before leaving the tent :< i already have enough jocks so i couldn’t accept another one ✋🏻

The worst camper was the forced smug that I had to take. Nothing against Smugs, but I didn't care for the one I had. It was Ed and I wanted him gone as soon as I had the chance. Just didn't care for his design.

My experience with campers was generally pleasant until Pietro came along. He's the sole villager who manages to send shivers down my spine.

My best was Cephalobot who I invited right away on my previous island. The worst was Bella.

Funny how I archived almost all the villagers that ever visited my island over the near-4-year span. Let's see...

Favorite has to be Erik on March 12th, 2023 (wow, exactly a year ago). I always love seeing him. He's even holding a little lollypop; how adorable!

Erik Visits.jpg

Worst by far is Raddle on November 13th, 2021. He just straight-up makes me feel very uncomfortable for obvious reasons.

Raddle Visits.jpg

I’ve had many beloved villagers move to my island from my campsite. Including my much loved faves Rodney and Soleil. And they are both still with me.

Least favorite, idk. I’ve had a lot of non-faves too of course. I guess Apollo springs to mind. I really dislike him, so it was a pretty big let down to see him in my tent.

Generally though, I like how the campsite gives me a fresh look at villagers I might not have considered otherwise.

Whether it is campsite thirst (the shiny new villager in front of me by surprise always seems more exciting) or just being reminded of a villager I like, I have ended up adding a lot of campsite villagers to my ‘someday residents’ list, even when I don’t end up inviting them from the campsite.

Just recently had Muffy stop by and was reminded of how awesome she is. So, now I may end up searching her out the next time someone moves away.

Back