• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Why. Won't. You. LEAVE?!

Lol... I was just about to post saying a certain villager wouldn't leave, and then I noticed she is one of your (the TC's) dreamies. ZanessaGaily, are you still looking for Truffles? :)

Lol... I was just about to post saying a certain villager wouldn't leave, and then I noticed she is one of your (the TC's) dreamies. ZanessaGaily, are you still looking for Truffles? :)

No. I can't. Haven't even cycled through 1 villager. Thanks, Hippeux.

don't give up :( If it helps, if I see her being given away on tumblr or something i'll try to get her in my town or message you!!

Thanks, but the last villager I can give away needs to be given to a particular person and he hasn't been replying lately because of computer failures. :/

Calm down. It's a freaking villager >.>

It's a villager that's ruining my town.
When someone dedicates 500+ hours to a game, don't you dare tell them to "calm down".

Everyone has a right to be angry at things like this. Just because you don't understand their anger doesn't mean you can tell them to "calm down".

Last edited:
I'm having the same exact problem,but with Kyle. He snuck in there and stole the 10th space that was supposed to go to Agent S. I want this a-hole GONE. :mad:

I just want some of my villagers GONE! And they won't leave! I want Colton,Hazel,Bree and Puddles GONE! :mad:

Last edited:
Dude, it took FOREVER for Barold to move! Like 1 month and a half. UGH, it drove me insane!

Then I get Vesta by accident and she leaves within 9 days. Wth?

Back