Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
I hate Hippeux so much and I have done everything I can to get him out but he WON'T LEAVE!!
It's so frustrating to the point where after I get my new game and set up the perfect town and everything, I'm going to move all my dreamies there and leave him in that dead city.

I've done everything that I can do. I don't know what else to do. New character trick, TTing.. nothing's working!!!

I've gone almost into October and he still hasn't pinged. WHY DID NINTENDO CREATE SUCH A STUPID LOOKING AND ANNOYING LITTLE BRAT?!

Anyone have any tips? Should I just use my new town that I get soon to move my villagers? :/

Last edited:
Have you tried talking to him, and then ignoring him?
Usually that works.
If you ignore him more then 1 month, I think he'll forget about your existence.

I feel you~ Bangle moved in a horrible spot and so far she's been in my town (in-game time) for 2 months. Sadly I talked to her after she moved in so now I have to befriend her. -o-

I got him to move; I just had to talk to him about twice, and TT everyday. If the villager you like is moving, cancel it. Wait for his turn, maybe? It was really easy for him to go for me. xD

Awww. I enjoyed Hippeux!

He was weird looking, not one of the prettiest villagers in ACNL. But he grew on me!

I talked to him a lot & he kept talking about moving, and one day, I time traveled and he was gone.

D:

I'm having the same issue with about two of my villagers. Chester in particular I haven't talked to for two months. I haven't even delivered other villagers gifts to him.

im in the middle of doing it with jacques. he moved in as my tenth villager ._. the little pipsqueak. ugh. i'm trying to TT him out.

Which TT method do/did you use? The one I do that worked for both dudes I wanted to get rid of is the one where you save, set the game to 2 days ahead, save, then set the game back 2 days. Henry was really bloody stubborn (as in, he said he would move then went HAHA NOPE 3 times) but once I tried doing that he moved out after a few tries. Other than that, I have no idea. :(

He loves you and wants to be friends. Anyway, you should be grateful you weren't stuck with Hazel.

And why do you have two copies of the game? If you don't mind me askin'

lol I know that feel
I got the same problem with Celia, I even finally got her to ask to leave, I agreed, then the next day when I talked to her, she just decided by herself that she would stay even if I chose the second choice, saying she couldn't leave thinking about how we could become better friends and I was NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm facing the same problem with Truffles and Frank. They've been here since I got the game at release. They'd ping me then change their mind... *sigh*

I had that same problem with Drago, after 4 months of TT, nothing happened. I think your best option would be to actually befriend him and fulfill all his requests. Since, villagers who are good friends with you have a higher chance of wanting to move out. That's worked for all the villagers I wanted out of my town so far.

It took Deena FOREVER to move out. I spoke to her once, maybe twice. Then ignored her ever since then. I thought two weeks tops, THREE HORRIBLE MONTHS.

*Bruce mentioned to me Deena was thinking about moving out, a few days later, Rowan told me the same. Deena never pinged me throughout the five days, Isabelle had to tell me the day she was in boxes that she was moving out of town.

Hah, you're not the only one. I still have freakin' Violet in my town and she hasn't even pinged once!
I talk to her, send her (hate) letters, do favors etc, yet she's not moving and only Stitches keeps trying to sneak away.

i know. i've tried for the last 4-5 hours to get rid of jacques, who snuck in as my tenth villager. i resent him so much. in the past 4-5 hours, i have had eugene ask to move out 3 times, rosie twice, beau once, whitney once, merengue twice, and frobert once. thats 10 move out requests, and i have been ignoring jacques for TT 3 months. i hate him so much. so so so so so much.

so glad im not the only one feeling this -.-
that stupid little pig peggy snuck into my village and stole the 10th spot that i was saving for zucker
and no matter how much tting and ignoring i do she wont leave!
i hate the wifi/spotpass move-ins SO MUCH

I ignored Rocket for a few weeks but then talked to her nonstop one day (Retail was closed and I was like, 1000 away from finishing a PWP so I kep harassing my villagers to buy stuff from my inventory XD) and the next day she pinged me to move

Im going to try it on Broffina next and see if that works in getting her out.

He loves you and wants to be friends. Anyway, you should be grateful you weren't stuck with Hazel.

And why do you have two copies of the game? If you don't mind me askin'

I'm stuck with Hazel. She moves in unexpectedly in one of the worst spots, and now refuses to go.

Back