Why. Won't. You. LEAVE?!

Lol... I was just about to post saying a certain villager wouldn't leave, and then I noticed she is one of your (the TC's) dreamies. ZanessaGaily, are you still looking for Truffles? :)

Lol... I was just about to post saying a certain villager wouldn't leave, and then I noticed she is one of your (the TC's) dreamies. ZanessaGaily, are you still looking for Truffles? :)

No. I can't. Haven't even cycled through 1 villager. Thanks, Hippeux.

don't give up :( If it helps, if I see her being given away on tumblr or something i'll try to get her in my town or message you!!

Thanks, but the last villager I can give away needs to be given to a particular person and he hasn't been replying lately because of computer failures. :/

Calm down. It's a freaking villager >.>

It's a villager that's ruining my town.
When someone dedicates 500+ hours to a game, don't you dare tell them to "calm down".

Everyone has a right to be angry at things like this. Just because you don't understand their anger doesn't mean you can tell them to "calm down".

Last edited:
I'm having the same exact problem,but with Kyle. He snuck in there and stole the 10th space that was supposed to go to Agent S. I want this a-hole GONE. :mad:

I just want some of my villagers GONE! And they won't leave! I want Colton,Hazel,Bree and Puddles GONE! :mad:

Last edited:
Dude, it took FOREVER for Barold to move! Like 1 month and a half. UGH, it drove me insane!

Then I get Vesta by accident and she leaves within 9 days. Wth?

Back