• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why don't the Eagles get Love?

If you look at tier 1 villagers you typically have the cute species like deer, cats, and a few wolves with the exception of villagers that are cute for other reasons; Stiches the plushie, Marshal the marshmallow, Merengue the cake, and so on. Species like eagles are more cool in design, for a game primarily centered around being cute you don't have a lot of people who appreciate the cool end of the spectrum.

I like eagles myself but I got into the game for the customization and spent most of my town's beginning running around in a hockey mask and bloodstained shirt while carrying an axe so I certainly wasn't going for the cute aspects.

I never actually thought of the age, as being cute, like yeah kind of but not like it being the main theme or anything. XD
I don't understand most of the villagers who are tier ones, like idk what's so likeable about them (not a fan of Rosie, Lolly, Diana, etc). That's an interesting way of looking at it though, thanks for sharing. ^^

I love the eagles! My favorite would have to be Pierre and that's because he was the first eagle villager that I ever got, and I just really love his personality, it's awesome!

I guess I am just bias to cats I find them to be the cutest (with the exception of a few individuals) of all the species personally but that is just me. Which is why I have two cat towns.

Last edited:
Back