• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why don't the Eagles get Love?

Cheremtasy

Lost in the memories
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Like I realized the eagle villagers aren't that popular and I'm confused as to why. Seriously they're all so hot like how can you not love them. And their designs are awesome and are a lot better than a lot of the high tier villagers. XD
Hot birds are all I care about (jk jk but you get my point lol).

I don't really see them as appealing.
I'm more for the cute looking villagers xD Like Sterling is in my town right now and I'm not really a fan of him.

I jones more for the ostriches than the eagles, but the eagles are awesome too! Eagle Power!

I love the eagles! Always loved Pierce since City Folk where he was in like 2 towns... and I've gone through him, Keaton, Celia, Avery, and Sterling.... While Keaton and Celia haven't worked into my current towns, I still highly like them! Same with Pierce... but Avery and Sterling are two I really really like now, they are gonna be in my towns for quite some time! Idk, maybe its the big beaks and lack of pink that makes them unworthy of higher tiers, but I think its bogus! They are endearing and funny!

every time i see this thread title, i think to myself "Because they're so ooooold." Then i remember it's not about the rock band...

I looove Frank.. I've had him in my town pretty much since the game came out~! He's the best! Although I've had Celia in my town before, she just didn't stand out too much to me (and left my town quickly LOL..). The eagles definitely have a cool look to them though, and I think they can come up with a lot of nice designs with them in future games too, like emulating those species from southern Asia.. Indonesia and Philippines :p Really cool and colourful..

The only eagle I like is Sterling. I don't really like their totemish look and maybe it's just me, but when they walk it looks like they have numb body.

The reason why eagles dont get love is because of their big and muscular appearance

Eagles are definitely cool. They are soooo underrated!

Ikr they really are, I feel like they should add more females though since they're are only 2, Amelia and Celia. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I looove Frank.. I've had him in my town pretty much since the game came out~! He's the best! Although I've had Celia in my town before, she just didn't stand out too much to me (and left my town quickly LOL..). The eagles definitely have a cool look to them though, and I think they can come up with a lot of nice designs with them in future games too, like emulating those species from southern Asia.. Indonesia and Philippines :p Really cool and colourful..

Omg yes I freaking love Frank omg, I was devastated when he moved out of my town. ;_;

Huh, I always thought eagles were popular. I always heard about Apollo being incredibly well liked and when he showed up in my town one day, I didn't see what was the big deal, but he's grown on me quite a lot. I never let him leave!

Huh, I always thought eagles were popular. I always heard about Apollo being incredibly well liked and when he showed up in my town one day, I didn't see what was the big deal, but he's grown on me quite a lot. I never let him leave!

It might be because he was in the animal crossing movie that people seem to like him a lot, similar to Rosie etc

I like the eagles quite a bit. I'm a fan of all of the bird species in general, and the eagle model is especially cool.

Over the course of playing the series, I've had three eagles in my towns: Celia, Keaton, and Sterling.

I had Keaton twice; once in my original New Leaf town that I restarted and again in the second town I made. He left the second town to make room for a dream villager, but I really like his coloration and personality.

Celia is currently in my all-bird town and has been around for a long time. Unfortunately, in my haste to acquire her, I chose a spot for her house that I'm not very happy with. As such, I'm going to have her move out to make room for Hopper, my final dream villager. I'm currently lacking a penguin in that town, and I already replaced Celia's Normal personality with Gladys. It's a shame that it ended up this way, as I already have an abundance of ostriches and I prefer Celia's design over Gladys'.

Sterling has been a favorite of mine since I first saw him and I made it a point to acquire him. He goes along with Knox perfectly and I like to imagine those two are the guardians of the town.

I like Frank's coloration and Apollo is just sort of a classic villager that I would probably bring into town if you could have more than 10 villagers.

Overall, eagles are a really great species of villager and I look forward to hopefully seeing more of them in the future.

No idea, I love Keaton so much and miss him with all my heart >W< He always flirted and I considered us a thing (haha jk that would be weird but I love him nonetheless <3)

More love for the Eagles! I really like Amelia, Apollo and Pierce, they're probably up there as some of my favourite villagers! :D

Now that you mentioned I never noticed if they were popular or not. I have Apollo in my main town and I was pretty lucky to get him as a 9th villager. I was super excited because he was a villager I always wanted when I watched someone's walkthrough on youtube and boom I didn't even do anything he just appeared. I'm also very fond to Keaton.

No idea, I love Keaton so much and miss him with all my heart >W< He always flirted and I considered us a thing (haha jk that would be weird but I love him nonetheless <3)

Omg yeah haha Keaton is cool, but lol no that's not weird lol don't worry, a lot of people have villagers who they consider their lover. Frank the eagle was who I considered my lover, I always wrote love letters to him haha. I came back to acnl recently and found out he moved. :'D I think that's his way of saying we're over. x'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like the eagles quite a bit. I'm a fan of all of the bird species in general, and the eagle model is especially cool.

Over the course of playing the series, I've had three eagles in my towns: Celia, Keaton, and Sterling.

I had Keaton twice; once in my original New Leaf town that I restarted and again in the second town I made. He left the second town to make room for a dream villager, but I really like his coloration and personality.

Celia is currently in my all-bird town and has been around for a long time. Unfortunately, in my haste to acquire her, I chose a spot for her house that I'm not very happy with. As such, I'm going to have her move out to make room for Hopper, my final dream villager. I'm currently lacking a penguin in that town, and I already replaced Celia's Normal personality with Gladys. It's a shame that it ended up this way, as I already have an abundance of ostriches and I prefer Celia's design over Gladys'.

Sterling has been a favorite of mine since I first saw him and I made it a point to acquire him. He goes along with Knox perfectly and I like to imagine those two are the guardians of the town.

I like Frank's coloration and Apollo is just sort of a classic villager that I would probably bring into town if you could have more than 10 villagers.

Overall, eagles are a really great species of villager and I look forward to hopefully seeing more of them in the future.

Ah very cool! Thanks for sharing. Yeah I used to love Celia a lot, I still like her but not as much as I used to. I think I like all the eagle villagers actually, they all have very nice designs. :)
For some reason I thought Amelia would be popular since she's a free asking vulture like vultures are cool yo. I guess not to the acnl fandom pff. And yes Frank really grew on me, he was one of my favs but he moved out while I stopped playing the game for a while unfortunately.

I had the pleasure of having Sterling and Celia in my town, I really liked them. ^_^ The light passes from ridge to ridge, from flower to flower? the hepaticas, wide-spread under the light grow faint? the petals reach inward, the blue tips bend toward the bluer heart and the flowers are lost. the cornel-buds are still white, but shadows dart from the cornel-roots? black creeps from root to root, each leaf cuts another leaf on the grass, shadow seeks shadow, then both leaf and leaf-shadow are lost. To-day?s your natal day; Sweet flowers I bring: Mother, accept, I pray My offering. And may you happy live, And long us bless; Receiving as you give Great happiness.
(but I liked Sterling better) xD

Last edited:
Amelia's super cool. I honestly don't know why she isn't more popular.

Back