• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why don't the Eagles get Love?

apollo is one of my favorite villagers in the game 'u' had him in ac:ww. he's a great villager <3

Yes and it was the coolest cobweb in the history of cobwebs!

I feel like she showed up in one of my city folk towns and I literally only ever saw her at Night... and I avoided her then because she looked so scary

Eagles are actually really neat! They always look so confident in their stance. Sterling and Keaton are pretty rad. They deserve some more love.

I feel like she showed up in one of my city folk towns and I literally only ever saw her at Night... and I avoided her then because she looked so scary

Sort of same with me for Cherry the dog.. she was only ever out actually around my town after 5pm. In this case I think Amelia and Cherry would be great friends, LOL.. :blush:

Apollo is my best friend in this game and my absolute favourite.

Eagles are cool, I have Pierce, but they aren't cute. Like the dog villagers. Or the hamsters! So small and pudgy ♥

Last edited:
Keaton is in my town, has been since I started and he won't leave! So now I hate him.

I haven't really seen many other birds though, I'm sure some of them are cute but I don't like Keaton lol

I'm ambivalent towards them really, I have just gotten Keaton. He's pretty cool. :D

I don't really mind them, but I don't favour them either. Pierce is in my town right now though and he's pretty cool.

EAGLES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My 2nd fave ACNL species next to wolves. I have Sterling and Amelia in my town and I loooove them. Sterling is my fave though I have his pic in my living room

Eagles, Deer and Ostriches are my favourite species of animals :blush:

Even though girly eagles like Celia and Amelia have a bulky body, I still love them ♥︎

At first, I didnt kike the eagles but when Apollo moved to my town, I felt like i do not want to let go of him anymore. XD

I loved Amelia, Apollo, and Avery. ( wow all start with A's lmao ) Had all three of em in my town :)
wait actually I also had Keaton LOL.

Personally I love eagles. But perhaps the reason some people don't enjoy eagles as much is because they are not as cute as the other characters and also most of their personalities are smug/jocks.

If you look at tier 1 villagers you typically have the cute species like deer, cats, and a few wolves with the exception of villagers that are cute for other reasons; Stiches the plushie, Marshal the marshmallow, Merengue the cake, and so on. Species like eagles are more cool in design, for a game primarily centered around being cute you don't have a lot of people who appreciate the cool end of the spectrum.

I like eagles myself but I got into the game for the customization and spent most of my town's beginning running around in a hockey mask and bloodstained shirt while carrying an axe so I certainly wasn't going for the cute aspects.

Back