WHY ARE MY COLLECTIBLES CREEPY DOLL FACES NOW

lady_gaga_applause_single_artwork-500x477.jpg

Still better.

It worked as a joke bc at first I thought someone hacked my profile but then I looked at the calendar. They're really scary!

I didn't think someone hacked me. I knew it was for april fool but it just really freaks me out.

Last edited:
I just realized that a minute ago and I am NOT HAPPY! :mad: Good try Bell Tree, but you made it a disappointment to me. :(

Okay not freaked out by the doll anymore at the moment. Harlequins don't scare me nearly as much as clowns do. Just gotta think it's like NiGHTS into Dreams... yes. Think of Reala. It's just like Reala..

You're not meant to prank anyone past midday. The fool is you.

This is what they do in like England I think, in the US we do it all day, in France they tape fishes on each others backs and so a bunch of people in my school heard about this and so we started taping fishes on each others back, I did it to my teacher and she did not even notice :3

why are people thinking that they/the forum got hacked
a hacker wouldnt change the images of the collectibles
theyd cause mayhem by taking away everyones tbt or making peaches and chocolates cakes and junk unlimited

plus its april fools its not unlike the staff to pull somethin like this

Those dolls are seriously creeping me out right now. Its not cool and I want my normal collectibles back the way they were now. :(

I was wondering this, and it wasn't until like 3 hours ago, I realized it was April Fools, so I guess that's solved. I thought I was a glitch at first

Well that was fast. It's not even midnight for me yet and they're back to normal.

Don't worry. I have the icon saved for all eternity.

2evqbur.png

I do wish you could buy one at least for memory's sake.

Anyone notice the April birthstone hasn't gone up yet? lol

Last edited:
Back