Hybrid Flower Breeding Event - What flowers are you getting?

I originally planned on trying for blue violets, pink tulips and purple, orange and pink roses, but I’ve decided instead to just try for roses since they’re what I want the most! I’ve gotten 1 purple and 2 pink roses so far, so I’d say I’m doing pretty good so far! 🌹💜💕

I wasn’t planning on trying for a gold rose with how low the odds are, but the sparkly animation has tempted me I fear.. I’ll definitely try for one if I’m able to get a 2nd red rose and breed 2 black roses, but I won’t be too disappointed if I’m not able to. My biggest priority right now is breeding an orange rose since I don’t have one yet!

None ✨✨✨

Seriously though, I already got what I wanted:
1713870780327.png

Hopefully I can use it in future gardening events when I have more flower collectibles and not TBT poor

The gold rose has my heart 😔 I’ll try to breed black ones and then a gold one but odds are low. In the meantime I’ll feed my pink obsession, so my ketchup and mayonnaise lineup hopefully stays as productive as it’s been! I managed go get a pink rose and hyacinth so far so I’m very pleased with that 🌸🙌🏼

I want all the new hybrids! Which is... a sizeable undertaking ahaha, so fingers crossed! 🤞
Since you can't get more than one of each hybrid per day, I'm prioritizing setting up a variety of combos over maximizing my odds for a specific hybrid.

I... think most of this post turned into personal note-taking on my part but hey, maybe someone will find it helpful lol ;v;

These are really good points! I am new to hybrids on the forum, but this is one of my favorite parts in-game, so I’m so excited for this event! I really want to try and get one of everything possible, so I’ve been trying to have a variety of possible combinations while also maximizing combinations by trying to make blocks as opposed to rows when I can. (Unfortunately I didn’t buy enough flowers in the past to really make this work out exactly…)
I’ve been focusing on roses because I’d love a blue rose or a gold rose
But it’s a good point that the purple hyacinths need two new hybrid flowers of the same type (either orange or blue) *and* we can only get one a day, so I better get on top of that!!
(I guess blue and gold roses are the same issue, but at least I already have one black rose hanging out to pull into my lineup later)

At first I was only planning on going for blue violets since they're one of my favorites across all the games. I'm still going to try for one, but the blue roses have really grown on me and now I'm more interested in getting one of those now.

I think I already mentioned in the event thread, bur I want to get some orange and purple hyacinths for a Halloween layout later in the year! But I underestimated the difficulty in getting a purple hyacinth (or maybe overestimated my own luck LOL)

I am hoping I at least get one by the end of the week though! Preferably between two orange ones!

It's been quite hard to decide on which flowers to focus on, since there are so many new stunning hybrids!

Firstly, I'd love to get a row of roses in purple, pink, and orange.
1713915121340.png
1713915136281.png
1713915093218.png

If I still have time, I'd love to try and breed as many of the new hyacinths as I can, and just for fun, a pink cosmos!
714.jpg
713.jpg
716.jpg
715.jpg
1713915246607.png

I'm not going to try and breed a gold rose because there are so many other flowers I'd like as well (and trying for a gold rose would take up all of my time!), but I have to appreciate its beauty! I'd definitely try to breed a gold rose if I already had black ones, because its so pretty.
1713915262903.gif

I'm hoping to snag some orange, black, and purple roses, and maybe if I'm lucky a magic red rose. I don't think I'll have any luck to get blue or gold, but I'm going to still try! I would like to try for some hyacinths too: blue (marge simpsons) and pink/purple (they look like lavender lol) but I think I'll probably just wait until after the event and buy or trade for them since I already have tons of roses to try breeding with. And with my luck I wouldn't get any from them anyways 🤣

So.. I ended up buying hyacinths...
I guess I kinda want them more than I initially thought. We'll see what I get.

Oh I hope magic purple roses becomes a thing one day in the future. That would be amazing. The magic red roses is neat but isn't calling my name rn. I hope a lot of people get them though.

Back