WHY ARE MY COLLECTIBLES CREEPY DOLL FACES NOW

I don't know where you got that idea from. I said I don't know if I love it or if I hate it. I don't care how long it lasts. It could last forever and I still wouldn't know if I loved or hated it.
Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

Remember, that the April fools holiday shouldn't be about material things like collectibles! Try to think about others before yourself because you will find that your heart will be filled with joy instead of a constant longing for what you don't have or what you have yet to achieve in this world. The rewards from giving last much longer than what you get from receiving.

Woke up from my nap, checked TBT and saw the collectibles all turned into doll faces XD
Thought my iPad was glitching with TBT or something at first

Wow got 10 doll faces in my profile XD

I thought my iPad was flinching too, very funny prank :p.

Remember, that the April fools holiday shouldn't be about material things like collectibles! Try to think about others before yourself because you will find that your heart will be filled with joy instead of a constant longing for what you don't have or what you have yet to achieve in this world. The rewards from giving last much longer than what you get from receiving.

That's right too. Even real world items matter over collectibles. It's just for only one day (I think). But I hope that my 3DS isn't replaced by these dolls.

If it's for april fools, it's past 12pm for me so you'd be the FOOL bell tree!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought my iPad was flinching too, very funny prank :p.
Me too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your right

April Fools DOLL?

Okay so every item you have is now a doll...
Why?
These are terrifying.
Your thoughts?

surely i see with different eyes ... but to me it seems downright ugly :eek:

Everyone needs to calm down, the day is meant to be fun and we shouldn't be caring about pixels.

Last edited:
It's not actually a valentines doll it's an inverted voodoo doll and in order to over come the curse you need to stand in front of ur mirror and say "forgive me father for I have sinned" and u will be safe or else the curse will destroy u and give u diahhrea for a month

lets see how many 'WHAT IS THIS WHERE ARE MY COLLECTIBLES' threads pop up today

V6ZtD6F.png

K9wHmU4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
All collectibles are for sale in Pierrot's Temple. If you want yours back you have to buy them.

Back