• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who’s your favourite Special Character?

Who’s your favourite Special Character?

• Total voters
K.K. Slider has my vote! I love so many of his songs and he's iconic at this point.

My vote was originally Isabelle, but I just came and changed it to Isabelle and Celeste.

I voted other. I do like Isabelle's role in New Leaf and Celeste is an absolute angel, but I love Reese and Pelly the most. They're such precious gals. ; w ;

My favorite is Don. He's a just a chill guy who's looking out for his brother all the time. But I still think that if nintendo didn't want resetti yelling at people in NH maybe they could have at least kept Don at the reset center. He didn't do anything!
I also like Kicks! if you give him a bad coffee at the roost, he actually recognizes that his coffee order wasn't very specific and apologizes for it. It's also cool how he calls you chap and his shop music is catchy too.

My favorite is Blathers, the museum director. He’s also my favorite out of all animal characters, both villagers and non-villagers.

K.K. Slider! He's such a vibe. I remember him in Wild World when he'd give you copies of his music cause it "wants to be free." Like what a vibe. Also the fact that he wears no clothes for some reason.

I'm here for Kapp'n! Just listening to his sea shanty again brought such a visceral reaction; it's not the same in ACNH, I dunno why...

I really loved befriending Sable! I think the fact that you have to come back every day to earn their trust really gets you invested in their story. I mean, you have to come back every day at the roost, too, but Sable and Mabel’s story is so intimate, and I love the pictures of their family and their parents. I also like to sew, so I relate to her on that level, too. And I love her shyness at first but then her very practical and caring nature once you get to know her.

Celeste is of course super adorbs too:)

Brewster is my favorite! I love the characters that take a while to warm up to you, and coffee shops are my jam. The idea of being one of his regulars sounds so comforting and cozy. I'm happy pigeons got representation with such a kind character.

I'm also a fan of the post office pelicans and the museum owls, of course. I really missed the pelicans in NH and hope they make a return in the next game, their soap opera drama was entertaining, though Phyllis was more amusing when she was ruder in the first few games, hehe.

I like so many of them, but my top might be Blathers and Sable! I love listening to Blather's talk about the creatures, and find him funny. Sable is just really sweet. In terms of characters not mentioned, I also really like Resetti and Kapp'n!

My favorite is Harriet because she is a poodle (love those!), is sweet and bubbly, and gives some interesting haircuts.

I'd say Katie, which I am sure a lot may miss seeing her if you don't have another DS and town to visit. I think that's how you get to meet her. She's just adorable, and gives off some lovely items.
Also Wishy the Star! Never had a meeting, but the mail was always lovely to see.

Redd!
I love that sketchy lil guy. I love collecting art in animal crossing, so I can't be mad that he tries to scam ya.

I can't decide🥹
Timmy and Tommy are so... soo... cute😭
And I love Isabelle so much💕
But I love a lot K.K. too.
Also Tom Nook, Red and Tortimer HAHAHA
And many others, I can't choose🫠

my favorite is Dr. Shrunk, getting the emotes from him was really fun, and I liked his "bad" jokes. I also really liked Isabelle in this game, she's really endearing.

Back