• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who’s your favourite Special Character?

Who’s your favourite Special Character?

• Total voters
I love isabelle! ACNL was my first game and as a new mayor, she was so welcoming towards what I can do as the mayor and always was so happy to hear my ideas :) I then started city folk and instead of me as mayor it was Tortimer and it was completely different and I just went straight back to ACNL haha!

Blathers and K.K. are old favorites of mine, but as of New Leaf I'd add Leif to list as well. So those are my top 3 in no particular order.

isabelle was my favourite in new leaf but i also really liked leif! c:

i have to go with tortimer, he's s adorable and he's just a cute little tortoise, still pretty mad he's not in new horizons :/

Give some love to Kapp'n! He does such an important job of sending you to and from the island. Furthermore, he gives you advice with his songs during the journey. Second favourite is old Tortimer! :)

phineas and gracie! phineas is a cutie and gives badges which is cool. i think gracie's story is interesting, or rather the lack of a backstory

Redd is my cousin. Everytime I see him I remind myself and then get depressed why there are no fox villagers

Celeste! She's very nostalgic because I remember having a small crush on her when I first saw her in City Folk when I was 5 lmao.

Aw I love so many of them! Its so hard to decide… I absolutely adore Isabelle though. She is the best secretary, super cute, and helps us out so much! I also love the joy of seeing Phineas with his badges to give out! Porter is the cutest little Monkey at the train station oh! And the Able Sisters slaying fashion! Ooh I also love Gracie and Shrunk and Kapp’n, Brewster, THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY AMAZING FRIENDOS TO CHOOSE JUST ONE 😭

Celeste was seriously given a lousy job in NL but I love her so much <3

I love most of them, though.

Mr. Resetti was always my favourite, I loved having him scream at me for not saving.
I am lowkey kinda mad they got rid of him, leaving him offscreen in a nookphone app nobody uses...

Back