• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who's your favorite snooty cat?

Favorite snooty cat?

• Ankha

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Kitty

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Monique

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Olivia

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Purrl

Votes: 29 26.9%

• Total voters
I legit like all of them but I have to vote for my very first best friend in Animal Crossing, Olivia. I love her design too she’s a siamese cat!!! Ankha is my second favourite but they’re all great

Purrl was at my campsite and I regret letting her go :( I love how simple and silly her face is. Hopefully I can find her amiibo card or on an island.

Monique and Olivia, because I've had them both in WW at some point.

Really like all of them, but there's something about Purrl that just makes her stand out to me - I'd love to have her on my island, she's adorable!

Monique because I had her in city folk and she wasn’t that bad, and also because I like her appearance. Olivia is currently in 2nd, and Ankha is currently in 3rd.

Definitely Olivia, I’ve had her in every one of my towns since Wild World. She’s so classy and elegant, and she’s based on a Siamese cat. Love her! I really like Monique too, it’s a shame she’s generally not well liked, mainly because of her appearance - but come on, she’s a Marilyn Monroe kitty!

I have Ankha and she's queen of my island. XD I do also love Olivia whose design is very sophisticated. Kitty is a close third!

Ankha is great, no doubt... But Purrl is so cute, I just love her silly face <3

I really love having Olivia on my island, so shes my favorite. I also really love Ankha, Kitty and Purrl though.
Had Ankha and Purrl long term in new leaf, so I wanted to give Olivia a chance since I haven't had her since the gamecube game and I love her.

My favorite of the Snooty Cats definitely has to be Ankha. Her Ancient Egyptian design is simply too unique and interesting for any of the others to compete, she's awesome. I somehow overlooked her being a part of the roster back in the GameCube era, but I fell in love immediately once I saw her in New Leaf. She and Lucky have been longtime residents of my main horror-themed New Leaf town, though with New Horizons, I made the decision to separate them, have her move out of that town, and head to my New Horizons island. Her house is an absolute downgrade from New Leaf, but she fits my island's theme, so hey, whatever.

That said, while Ankha is the far and away winner, I still enjoy Kitty, Monique, and Olivia as well. I have Olivia as a resident of a different New Leaf town and, while I've never had Kitty or Monique, I'd be interested in having either of them as residents in whatever game comes out the future.

Never been particularly interested in Purrl.

Ankha and I have a loooong history together. She will always be my sassy, snooty queen and rule over my island/village. Her design suits her well and she goes great design-wise with Lucky.

I'm so surprised to see Olivia doing so well :O that's great though!

Back