• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Who's your favorite snooty cat?

Favorite snooty cat?

• Ankha

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Kitty

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Monique

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Olivia

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Purrl

Votes: 29 26.9%

• Total voters
purrl and olivia are both dreamies of mine this is so hard 🥺🥺 but if i had to choose one, id go with purrl because shes in my new leaf town currently and i dont have olivia!
purrl is cute bc calico and i always put her catchphrases/greetings in french in NL lol.
olivia is cool because of her makeup and beauty mark. i think she would pair really well with a villager like tiffany!!

Ah the cat villagers are all very cute. Well almost all haha... but the favorite snooty has to be.... Ank....Purrl :D Ankha is on 2nd place!

I LOVE Purrl! My favorite villager of all time. Not sure why but I just everything about her! I know she isn't always the most popular villager, but its nice seeing her get some love in this thread!

Olivia! She was the first villager I liked back in NL and was one of my starters :] I'm currently trying to get her in NH.

Back