• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's your favorite Deer or Hamster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannedcommunism

idk man
Bells
Red Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Hi, just wanted to see the most popular villagers of the 2 new species in NL.

Hamster: I like Hamphrey, he's just an adorable little black hamster. I don't like a lot of hamsters, but Hamphrey's really got my attention as cute. His cranky personality makes him even more adorable!

Deer: Bam is my favorite deer by far. I met him in a dream, and he had fleas on him. I grabbed a net from Lloyd, and caught it. He thanked me and said how I have great reflexes, and then when I talked to him again, he acted like he's known me forever! That's pretty awesome.

Last edited:
I'm super partial to graham. I'm considering breaking my all cat rule (plus frita) to get him. I love his glasses!

My favorite deer is Zell hands down. I've had all deers in my town except for Bam, Beau, and Fauna(she was in my campsite, said she'd move in; didn't move in). I think if I had Bam he'd come close to being my favorite or would surpass Zell. Zell does have the advantage of having my favorite personality though - smug.

As for hamsters, Hamphrey. He is the cutest little thing in the world. I just want to put him in my pocket and keep him forever.

I don't like any of the hamsters :p

Fauna. She's the cutest villagers ever (Looks and actions) and she's a normal (must I say more).

I adore Apple but I will give her away to someone as soon as I can. I've loved her enough to give her up.
I have Zell and love the pants off him. He's so adorable, cool, trendy, and my best buddy. I don't want to lose him.
I'd love to see Hamlet. From his pic he looks really adorable!

I like diana, beau and zell. Fauna is also cool, i also like bam. Actually, i like all the deers! I like hamphrey the most, although hamlet looks cool. I also like marshal.

Hamphrey is my favorite hamster. Fauna is the only deer I've ever had, but I like all of them. I think the deer has the most cute villagers compared to the other species in Animal Crossing. I want another one to move in soon ;-;

I really like Deirdre! She seems like the least popular deer, but she's one of the prettiest Uchi villagers. I've also had Beau, and he's a cutie pie.
As for hamsters, I haven't had any. I do like Flurry, though, and Apple's kinda cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back