• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Opinions on Antonio? or anteater villagers in general?

He's the cutest! One of my faves. I have him on ACNH and ACNL. I prefer the ACNL one though because he has a bigger head lol.

On ACNL he was always cheering me on, and lived next to me. So I'm quite attached to him.

(Edit: Oh yeah, he's also in my forum signature xD)

I had Antonio in my New Leaf town for a while. I liked him. He's pretty cute. And I didn't realize before he lived in my town what fluffy tails anteaters have.

I took some pictures while he was living in my town, too.

3:22:14 A (Antonio - Darg blargit!).jpg

I don't remember what he was upset about that day. Probably something to do with exercise.

3:3:14 A (Antonio - Festivale).jpg
On Festivale, his hat matched his tail.

4:1:14 M (April Fool's Day - Antonio).jpg
And on April Fool's Day, there were two of him. XD

I had Antonio in my New Leaf town for a while. I liked him. He's pretty cute. And I didn't realize before he lived in my town what fluffy tails anteaters have.

I took some pictures while he was living in my town, too.

View attachment 530758
I don't remember what he was upset about that day. Probably something to do with exercise.

View attachment 530760On Festivale, his hat matched his tail.

View attachment 530759 And on April Fool's Day, there were two of him. XD
He looks so good in that shirt! 💙

I think he’s nice enough.

I remember him being one of my very first villagers ever. I believe he was a starter villager in my very first city folk town back in 2009 (that I shared with my family), which cityfolk was my first animal crossing game I played. ^_^

Antonio is cute but overall i dont really like anteaters..

I like Olaf’s design. It’s visually interesting and the colors go well together. Annabelle is okay but I have no real strong opinion on her. The rest of the anteaters I’m just neutral with.

Antonio's pretty cute! I like the anteaters in general, too - Cyrano's one of my favourite villagers, and I also really like Anabelle.

I've nyever had any anteater villagers in my towns or islands before, syo I don't have much of an opinion on many of them, but Cyrano is one of my least favourite villagers because we share a birthday. That probably sounds like a really weird reason to dislike a villager, but it's mostly because it's in between two villagers I really like (Zucker and Judy) syo I'm just kind of mad about it. Same reason I dislike Shinobu Kudo in Idolmaster.

A few days ago I started a second island, and Antonio is one of my two starter villagers! I am not a fan of jock villagers, but I really love his coloring, especially now that I have seen him moving around in the game. I will be keeping him around!

Back