• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Pinky yesterday and she moved into. :D
I want someone else though, because Peanut just moved out!
I wish Diva, Marshal, Sterling, and Lobo would move out. ;~;

I had Pinky yesterday and she moved into. :D
I want someone else though, because Peanut just moved out!
I wish Diva, Marshal, Sterling, and Lobo would move out. ;~;

Awww I would LOVE to have Lobo!

I have Vesta in my campsite, he's cute so I tried persuading him to move in but he said no. Left and then went back in and managed to convince him. :cool:

my camper is bleeding me dry with his price fixer and five chances. At least i'm getting some nice items out of it (sometimes)

I have Axel, the elephant!

HNI_0013.JPG

I had some penguin dude like two days ago. Really plain and not a cat so I said no XD
Hoping for Bob, Rosy, or even Punchy someday, but I never have luck.

Can't really remember since she left yesterday but I know it was a mouse,I really want a kangaroo to move in or another large bird since the one I really loved moved away :c

I got my first camper today. It was Limberg. I don't hate him but I always have him in my towns and I want someone new to me. So I denied his request to move in.

I got Croquet this time around. I don't like him, but Frank won't stop whining at me about getting a new resident, so I got him to move in.

I had Roald a couple days ago. I really wanted him in my town so I kept talking to him, eventually he played rock paper scissors to see if he would move in. He made me wager my shovel and I lost my shovel for two days because Nook's didn't have one to buy =\

I had Roald a couple days ago. I really wanted him in my town so I kept talking to him, eventually he played rock paper scissors to see if he would move in. He made me wager my shovel and I lost my shovel for two days because Nook's didn't have one to buy =\

If you keep talking to them, they'll keep challenging you to games. You can do that until you win. I lost my first game with Croquet, which was charades. So I pestered him some more until he challenged me to Rock-Paper-Scissors, at which point I won and he agreed to move in.

Pietro, he was cool so I asked him to move in. He moved in right infront of my house so now he's going.

First it was Diva, a ugly-looking frog, I asked her to leave.
Then it was Bree, a cute mouse, I asked her to stay.
Then it was Mitzi, a cute cat, and obviously i love cats so she stayed.

Back