• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Don't want to deal with a 10th villager while laying out my town. Maybe when I finish placing down all the vital PWP/placeholders.
Already know where I'll be placing that campsite, though.

I have Octavian. He doesn't seem bad, but not quite what I'm looking for.

Do you have to either ask them to stay or leave? Or will they go on their own?

I have Octavian. He doesn't seem bad, but not quite what I'm looking for.

Do you have to either ask them to stay or leave? Or will they go on their own?

whoaaaaa you should definitely tell him to stay! super rare! but if you dont say anything at all they wont stay

whoaaaaa you should definitely tell him to stay! super rare! but if you dont say anything at all they wont stay

Really? OK, I'll give him a shot. He came yesterday, so hopefully he'll still be there when I get home tonight and open the game.

I currently have Jay, Ozzie, Peanut, Alice and Harry. And someone called Rene? is moving to my Gensokyo.

Everyone is kind by now. Specially Peanut.

Tangy was a few days ago, she was my first and only camper.
But she didn't want to move in.

I had 3 campers so far. Hamlet the Hamster (moved into my town), Harry the Hippo (no thanks -.-) and Bones the Dog, who will be moving in soon. :)

I've had my campsite for a couple weeks now, and only Bertha has camped there. I didn't like her, so I didn't let her move in. It was on the second day of having a campsite, so now I'm thinking maybe Bertha went back and told everyone I wasn't friendly or something, ahahaha.

Lionel is camping today. But I don't want him in my town. The last camper was Patty on June 16, I didn't ask her to move in. Campers definitely aren't frequent.

In Rakuen, my most recent camper was Tabby. I did not let her move in.

In Mugwump, my camper today is Peanut. I didn't even talk to her because I want one of the new villagers to move into my town.

Back