• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's In Your Campsite?

I had Pinky yesterday and she moved into. :D
I want someone else though, because Peanut just moved out!
I wish Diva, Marshal, Sterling, and Lobo would move out. ;~;

I had Pinky yesterday and she moved into. :D
I want someone else though, because Peanut just moved out!
I wish Diva, Marshal, Sterling, and Lobo would move out. ;~;

Awww I would LOVE to have Lobo!

I have Vesta in my campsite, he's cute so I tried persuading him to move in but he said no. Left and then went back in and managed to convince him. :cool:

my camper is bleeding me dry with his price fixer and five chances. At least i'm getting some nice items out of it (sometimes)

I have Axel, the elephant!

HNI_0013.JPG

I had some penguin dude like two days ago. Really plain and not a cat so I said no XD
Hoping for Bob, Rosy, or even Punchy someday, but I never have luck.

Can't really remember since she left yesterday but I know it was a mouse,I really want a kangaroo to move in or another large bird since the one I really loved moved away :c

I got my first camper today. It was Limberg. I don't hate him but I always have him in my towns and I want someone new to me. So I denied his request to move in.

I got Croquet this time around. I don't like him, but Frank won't stop whining at me about getting a new resident, so I got him to move in.

I had Roald a couple days ago. I really wanted him in my town so I kept talking to him, eventually he played rock paper scissors to see if he would move in. He made me wager my shovel and I lost my shovel for two days because Nook's didn't have one to buy =\

I had Roald a couple days ago. I really wanted him in my town so I kept talking to him, eventually he played rock paper scissors to see if he would move in. He made me wager my shovel and I lost my shovel for two days because Nook's didn't have one to buy =\

If you keep talking to them, they'll keep challenging you to games. You can do that until you win. I lost my first game with Croquet, which was charades. So I pestered him some more until he challenged me to Rock-Paper-Scissors, at which point I won and he agreed to move in.

Pietro, he was cool so I asked him to move in. He moved in right infront of my house so now he's going.

First it was Diva, a ugly-looking frog, I asked her to leave.
Then it was Bree, a cute mouse, I asked her to stay.
Then it was Mitzi, a cute cat, and obviously i love cats so she stayed.

Back