• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who won in your fishing tourney today?

bubblemilktea

messy shopaholic
Bells
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
ど
Diana was in 1st place.
Beau was in 2nd place.
Marina was in 3rd place.

I'm not even mad about losing anymore because they're all my dreamies. :')

Last edited:
for the back bass tourney, bluebear was third (about 23.5 inches), i was second (23.7 inches) and chester came out on top! (24.5 inches)

i was in first place for a while but in the last half hour chester beat my record! good for him!

Stitches- 1st
Roscoe- 2nd
Chrissy- 3rd

I already have two trophies that are just collecting dust in my locker.

1st: Tangy
2nd: Kevin
3rd: Joey

That's the second time they won in a row in those same places omg.

All hail the citrus overlord \o/

1. Paula
2. Wolfgang
3. me (Jennifer)

I wanted to win!! oh well.

Last edited:
1st - Bones
2nd - Daisy
3rd - Walker

That might be the first time I've seen Bones place. That also is the 4th time in a row Walker placed.

1st-Diana
2nd-Fauna
3rd-Octavian

Ugh I hate the fish-specific tourneys.

I have. No idea because I was fixing 2 towns I dint pay attention hahaha

1. Cookie
2. Freya
3. Me! c:

I usually get first in the tourneys when I participate but I didn't have much motivation this time, lol

felicity, then robin, then me. it was a sea bass tourney and i didn't have the patience to find one over 46 inches :/

Mine was for Black Bass, I was winning with about 20 mins to go with 24" but couldn't find anything else bigger and lost to a 25" bass from Tutu!

1. Tutu
2. Me
3. Sylvia

Back