• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who was "that villager" who put their house on your paths?

procyonidaes

Bells
Finding a house on your paths is annoying .. Who was that villager in your game? How did you cope
Sorry this will be my last thread, I have no luck getting the "Conversation Seeker Silver"

Bubbles the hippo moved in on my bush path a few years ago and she WOULD NOT LEAVE. I tried for weeks to get her to leave and finally she did 😭 after she left though I realized the bush path was ugly and got rid of it anyways 😅

This happened to me twice 😭 first was patty the cow, who i promptly managed to kick out and who then proceeded to move into my sisters town and enact the same violence on her... and then bubbles the hippo did the same thing! rip my flowers, demolished under her house. completely slaughtered. she never left my town even after so much time and she's still there even after all these years
and she also haunted my amiibo card packs. i had... so many of her. she just won't leave me alone. cursed.

Annalise moved in right in the middle of the path. She basically ruined my town path and I have never felt the strong need to straight up ignore her until she finally moves out of my town.

Long story short, I'm glad that she wasn't the villager that I actually like.

Pashmina -.- She didn't move ON the path but like right at the end of it so that when you walk straight up the path you run face first into her front door and have to very awkwardly squeeze around her house. Thanks for nothing. 2/3 of my town are free real estate but I guess the end of my path was just a very attractive place to be.

I remember when it was Hamphrey, who never moved out no matter what I did. It wasn't until my birthday where he finally decided to move away, and I felt so happy! Unfortunately a week after he moved out, I got Kody who moved exactly on the same spot where Hamphrey was by a random player visiting my town. I felt so devastated I restarted my town over it.

Tabby. I actually started to like her over time but she put her house right in the middle of where 4 paths met so she had to go.

I believe Cesar and Hugh did this, but that was at a point where I was kinda set on resetting my town, soooo no harm done I guess.

My girlfriend however has a hatred of Carmen (a villager I actually like LOL) because Carmen ruined her path once!

OMGosh, Hopper in my town of Elenrast. RIGHT in front of my mayor's house, in this tiny little dead-end kind of area where I thought no one could move in! I was astonished and so upset that I have never forgiven him. ;) Took a long time to get him gone, as so many players know.

I remember quite well that before I finished my town(when I had ugly patterns all over the ground to prevent this unpleasant eventuality), Queenie moved in my town, right next to my house, on my patterns 🙂
And not in the multiple spots I had prepared for subsequent villagers 🙃

Grizzly (I think,) moved pretty close to my house. I think he got rid of some paths or maybe I wasn't careful enough and didn't put enough paths there. Either way I was surprised since there were other areas with no paths he could have placed his house in. Fortunately, I don't mind too much anymore, his house kinda works where it is :>

Roscoe. He moved in directly on the path leading up to my Re-Tail. But he was my homie from Wild World and I cherished him and he still lives there on my path to this day. lol

i remember it to this day. it was rocket the ugly pink wearing gorilla. i have many bad things to say about her that i shouldn't say in this forum. worst was i picked her up from i think a wifi trade and i had lost a dreamy right before she plopped her ugly house in my town. i wish her nothing but bad things. :)

I had this happen a few times. Rodney, Robin, Claudia and even Sticky (even though he still is parked right in front of my house). All were in terrible locations.

I kept plot resetting because Static kept placing his house in paths and weird areas, until I gave up and fixed my path routes for it.

Last edited:
Back