• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favourite gaming YouTuber?

I guess I only watch like a couple of gaming youtubers like fightincowboy who does full playthroughs of games like dark souls, and callmekevin for funny gaming videos.

Last edited:
I don't really watch many gaming Youtubers because I can't stand most Let's Play-type videos, especially if they purposely rage or yell for no reason.

the one that immediately springs to mind is Karak from ACG, who's probably my favorite video game reviewer. i've also recently watched a lot of this unknown dude called Time And Tactics, who does really calm playthroughs of strategy/turn-based games

I'm not usually a fan of Let's Play videos, but I do watch Game Grumps from time-to-time. They have some pretty funny anecdotes and I find their laughter contagious.

EDIT: Vinesauce can be hilarious too. Their corruptions videos almost always get me

Last edited:
i love stumpt! they are a lesser known channel, but their content makes me laugh. all four of the people involved are such interesting individuals.
vinesauce joel and vinny, too.

I usually watch jacksepticeye (or however you spell it)... just because he and Cryaotic always play the games that I want to see. However, they kind of get on my nerves... I prefer it when people talk as little as possible... and don't yell... which is clearly not descriptive of jacksepticeye

Last edited:
Dunkey, Yahtzee, Jim Sterling, Game Sack, Larry Bundy Jr, SuperBunnyHop.

I don't really watch many gaming Youtubers because I can't stand most Let's Play-type videos, especially if they purposely rage or yell for no reason.

That's generally just the 'big names'. Look outside of the spectrum of screamers and streamers and you'll quickly find gaming youtubers who don't scream all the time and don't do lets play style videos (or at least generally have the common decency to put those on a separate channel). I don't get anything like that in my recommendations anymore since I'm always quick to click the "not interested" button when one of them appears.

Did I post here? OMG. But, well definitely:

Japanese:
Takutaku, Peinto1008 (and his buddies, Shinigami and Kuronoa), Jitenshakaesh ite (but he's gone inactive nowadays? IDEK WHY...), Asuka (recently), I had more but they just started going inactive.

English:
Pewdiepie (Just for walking dead nowadays), Kubzscouts and uh, um. IDEK. Game Grumps too? but not too often.

Dutch:
Lekkerspelen (for comedy purposes but yea)

Last edited:
I have a few for different interests of mine.
For regular/everything gaming, my favorites are: Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Achievement Hunter
For (mostly) dinosaur content: TheGamingBeaver and Anthomnia
For Animal Crossing: MischaCrossing

I'm a big fan of Chuggaaconroy, the Hiddenblock and Normalboots guys, Dunkey, and Game Grumps.

Edit: How could I forget the hotboy king himself: NakeyJakey

Last edited:
Back