• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favourite gaming YouTuber?

My favourite gaming YouTuber is Northernlion. He's definitely got more of an older target audience, but I just find him so funny and also very easy to watch whatever mood i'm in. He plays alot of games with a certain group (NLSS Squad/Unity) and I find all of their different personalities and conflicts that they get into with each other just very interesting. He's just very different to the usual "gaming youtubers", who are just way too hyper for me, and I find that quite refreshing.

Yooo, I stumbled upon Northernlion while looking up Clubhouse Games videos. Love his sense of humor, subscribed after one video. I also like that he plays some pretty obscure titles.

Yooo, I stumbled upon Northernlion while looking up Clubhouse Games videos. Love his sense of humor, subscribed after one video. I also like that he plays some pretty obscure titles.
Trust me your in for a great time, he uploads like seven times a day so you'll never be bored! If you like twitch he streams the NLSS there with friends, and also usually streams his current full playthroughs (I believe he's playing dark souls 3 right now). On the other hand, if you're looking for a series to binge watch, his fallout New Vegas playthrough is majorly accepted as his best series ever and is just *chefs kiss*.

lolnani
pewdiepie (special bc streams taught me eng)
markiplier
igumdrop
drumsy (if clowning in vr is considered gaming lmao)

markiplier! i no longer watch him as often as i used to but i still love his horror game commentaries - i’m a coward so he gets to experience all the fun for me lmaoo

These days I mostly watch John Wolfe, Call Me Kevin, Dexbonus and PeachSaliva.

I used to watch a lot of gaming YouTubers! My favourite one is Ssohpkc who actually was on multiple hiatuses and recently came back! I just love his sarcastic sense of humor :) I also watched some of the other former Creatures like UberHaxorNova

Vanoss is really the only one I ever watch.

Not sure if these really count as gaming youtubers, but aside from Vanoss I watch alot of NintenU, Nintendo Unity, Boundary Break, Beta64, NintendoBase, Longplay Archive, Shadowserg, GTAMedia, Zynxize, Mayor Mori, Chase Crossing, MischaCrossing, KokiriGaming, Master0fHyrule, stuff like that. No commentary gameplay helps me sleep.

I was an OG Pewdiepie fan back in the day. But I don’t really watch any gamers now, sometimes some acnh island tours and that’s it. :l

I would say Boundary Break probably, but I also really enjoy Guru Larry and Austin Eruption. More so talking about games than playing. I don't really watch "Let's Play" type of channels aside from TagBackTV for Animal Crossing island tours and stuff.

These are my favorite gaming youtubers:

SwankyBox: does a lot of interesting behind-the-scenes videos with different Mario games; also plays SMM2 with his friend Stowgee a lot which I love to watch when going to bed.

TetraBitGaming: like Swanky he does a lot of "mystery bits" where he talks about unused content in games; he also does quite a few SM64 challenge videos that I enjoy (he recently beat SM64 with the DK Bongos lol).

RTGame: I love watching him play games like Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Cooking Mama and Wii Fit, his commentary on them is always so funny.

Johnstone: makes Pokemon videos, does a lot of challenges (like catching every available pokemon in a game within a certain time frame) and also talks about random "lost" pokemon games such as that really old TCG game for PC.

SpawnWaveMedia: makes daily videos on current events in the gaming world, as well as unboxing videos for refurbished consoles and games.

PokeTips: my go-to boy for pokemon news and challenge videos/nuzlockes. I recently watched his SwSh extreme randomizer nuzlocke and it was a blast.

Pannenkoek2012/UncommentatedPannen: specializes in Super Mario 64 videos, talking about all the game's mechanics and creating challenges that negate the use of the buttons/joystick/etc.

Shesez: makes the Boundary Break videos which I absolutely love, it sucks that his most recent video of ACNH got into a dispute by Nintendo. I find myself watching his videos multiple times because they're so interesting.

Cinemassacre: they don't specialize in video game stuff (they mostly talk about movies) but they have the Angry Video Game Nerd series which will always be my favorite youtube series of all time.

i don't watch much on youtube because i generally don't like commentary, but i love LGR. really great reviews and classic PC stuff which i've always been fascinated by, and he's just funny and laid back. i can't stand youtubers who are all about "Their Brand" or the money but he comes across as very genuine and not full of himself at all.

I don’t watch many gaming youtubers but when I do it’s usually Minecraft. I watch Dream, who I subscribe to when he was about 500k subscribers and has now shot to 5 million! I also watched Pewdiepie for a while but now that he has done so many lwiay’s if his subreddit that I’ve kind of stopped watching him. His live-streams are cool now though!

I don't really watch these types of channels but I do have a soft spot for Markiplier. Not that I even watch most of his content anyway lol but sometimes I'll give something of his a go.

I don't really know any specifically as I don't watch people play video games often. However I've received a game if not on release day, I will watch people play through a game. Like Zelda, and Dragon quest specifically.

vinny vinesauce, only watch him when my brother is watching him though. dont rlly care about the games he plays except animal crossing and minecraft, I just like to listen to him cause I think hes funny. His music is good too.

Back