• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favourite gaming YouTuber?

Cinemassacre: they don't specialize in video game stuff (they mostly talk about movies) but they have the Angry Video Game Nerd series which will always be my favorite youtube series of all time.

Are you a fan of James and Mike Mondays? Shame Bootsy left, his gaming videos with Mike were pretty awesome too

Are you a fan of James and Mike Mondays? Shame Bootsy left, his gaming videos with Mike were pretty awesome too
oh yeah! I don't watch those as much as AVGN but I really love watching them play older games, especially ones that they just magically blow through somehow lol. I haven't seen any recent ones, did Bootsy actually leave? that is upsetting :,,,(

oh yeah! I don't watch those as much as AVGN but I really love watching them play older games, especially ones that they just magically blow through somehow lol. I haven't seen any recent ones, did Bootsy actually leave? that is upsetting :,,,(
Yeah unfortunately there was some kind of falling out between him and Mike. Heard it had something to do with the music he wrote

Depending on the definition of gaming youtuber I'd say Outside Xbox's cast. They stream games of late and do Let's Play, if referring to an exclusively gameplay channel I don't have one of those.

I love Mischa Crossing, she does a lot of ACNL town tours ^.^

While I am not a huge fan of YouTubers in general, I do however, enjoy watching the many reactions they share when it comes to certain game sequences haha Though, if I had to choose two do come to mind. Jacksepticeye and DashieGames always give me a smile ☺️

Oh there's a list for sure but I'll name the top few
Slimecicle
Game Grumps, every channel associated with them xD
Game Theory/GT Live
Shyntos
Markiplier
Pewdiepie (still)
Cryaotic (formerly ChaoticMonki)
Vanossgaming
CallmeCarson
JSchlattLive
Poofesure

JonTron, he moved on from game reviews and ive kinda moved on from hardcore gaming so it feels like we grew together, probably helps that i've been watching him since i was 12 lol

I love Ryukahr! Haven't given Dashie and Barb much of a chance yet but they seem like they'd be up my ally too.
Barb can be critical, but I also find him to be amusing. I only watch him for Super Mario Maker 2 stuff, but it doesn't look like he's been playing that game for sometime. I found Dashie by looking for Super Mario Maker gameplay. At first, I didn't care to watch him because he shouts a lot. But I watched him play this troll level in Super Mario Maker and he was really trying to beat the level. It looked very tedious. So when he ended up completing that level, I felt bad for him, because he looked annoyed. I ended up subscribing to his channel because he kept on trying. I used to just watch him for Super Mario Maker 2 stuff, but eventually I started watching him play through other games.

I only really watch AVGN, GameXplain, Antdude, and Arlo for gaming videos. They all have a type of humor that I enjoy (though GameXplain is something I watch less for humor and more for info and speculation stuff) and similar opinions to me on games, plus they're not too obnoxious like most channels are. I'm more into the channels that are discussions rather than LPs, since if I'm going to watch an LP, I'd rather it be with no commentary.

Chuggaaconroy -- the amount of work he puts into his vids is so amazing! His ACNL playthrough was the primary reason I decided to buy New Leaf!

Pikasprey -- chaotic pokemon challenges and a lot of really thorough game reviews. Reminds me a lot of AVGN. I appreciate that he has uncut playthroughs on his alt channel.

I dont really watch much gaming YouTube, I usually just play the game myself but when I do watch it'll be videogamedunkey and whenever SivHD decides to upload a video lol

Not really into YouTubers but I sometimes watch an Arlo news round up. I just watch the bits I'm interested in, videos are full of all the nintendo info and are pretty stimulating if I am bored.

Back