Votes: 39 22.5%
  • Punchy

Votes: 29 16.8%
  • Katt

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • Mitzi

Votes: 28 16.2%

• Total voters
Tabby is my fave because she seems so chaotic. The music in her house also chaotic. She always seems like she just got outta bed and forgot she has stuff to do

Oh that's really hard!! All the cat villagers are so cute!!
Top favorite is Moe! But I looove all the other cat villagers designs! I don't think there's a "bad" design in terms of any of the villagers to be honest!
Now.... if they moved on top of my paths or ensued rage then. that is a different story.

I think for me it's a tie between Tom and Punchy! I voted for Punchy but Tom gets a vote in my heart akdfkfdkf. I adore Punchy's big half-lidded eyes and his colours are very nice and simple. How can you go wrong with a tuxedo cat? I think I had him in my New Leaf town but he didn't exactly work out for me so I let him go. I'd definitely consider him in the next game though! Tom is also very up there for me, I love his markings, and his sharp, yellowy-orange eyes are so striking. I don't think I've ever had him in the past but I'd be open to him for sure. :>

As for my least favourite cat, I'd go with Monique. Many of her features such as her mouth (or should I say lips?) eyes, and the hair are all so human-like, idk it's such a strange combination to see it all together. Coupled with her lack of a cat nose, it's just too strange of a design for me to like. 😓

Can I say I love them all, but Katt? Seriously though, I don't like Katt's design very much and nor does my mom. Personal top favorites though would be Kid Cat, Rosie and my number one favorite girl, Mitzi.

felicity is my absolute fave!!!

she’s cute but it’s her expressions that make her even cuter :’) i love her sm

honestly i have a soft spot for all the cat villagers. i have to make a conscious effort to not make an entirely cat island lol

I don't really have a strong affinity for any cat villagers—like I love a lot of them and they're super adorable ofc but there's none that I've really been excited to have on my island or anything, or any that I just really really adore. That said, I can still pick a favorite easily, which would be Lolly! ❄️

Her expression is cute asf and I love her sweater, it looks so cozy and warm and something I'd love to wear during winters. It matches the color of her fur nicely too. I have a bit of criticism with the design of her base house being kinda bland. You can redecorate it ofc but it doesn't rlly match her theme at all. I was expecting something more wintery, or at least sky blue y'know? But either way, I'm definitely biased towards her because I remember she was one of the first villagers I had in NL, and even though she's not on my NH island as of rn she's still my fave cat.

As for honorable mentions... Raymond's great, and I actually do have him on my NH island rn. He's super lovable and I can see why so many people love him and his design, I'd just put him slightly below Lolly in estimation. I also like, really like Tangy's aesthetic and theme LOL and her house is on point, I considered picking her as my favorite but it just felt weird to because I've never had her on my island nor have I ever intended to get her. ^^; In that sense it was kinda close between these three but I still chose Lolly in the end. Oh and I like Rosie too btw! 🌸 Just not as much as the other three ig.

As for my least favorite... erm, still can't think of any one in specific, but there are a couple few I don't really like. Stinky is... ehh, his name is unfortunate but even outside of that his design is weird... like his outfit doesn't really match the color of his fur at all, and the mask being multicolored is a bit questionable...? It's a huge clash that just doesn't sit right with me, even though I like the tired eyes haha. Kiki also feels like she's staring into my soul when I look at her design and it's SO UNNERVING...even though I like black cats. Mm there are others I can talk a bit about why I don't like but I feel like I'm gonna incur the wrath of the fandom so I'll just stop there.
Well... I'll talk about it briefly in little hidden text. Isn't Kid Cat... totally overrated? I don't feel like his design is that good. Like he's cute...I guess...but the color of his outfit should really have complimented the highlights on his fur. I also just feel like the superhero types are too childish when I think of all the villagers as adults. I hope no one sees this LOL.

417157986_731137785647239_8219663667844950286_n.jpg
428464111_754701216624229_1182110989869706708_n.jpg

337153796_758338412358747_8018075188573419814_n.jpg
311685493_482842523810101_4231455798955490666_n.jpg

Since I last posted on this thread,I've acquired four more cats,Purrl,Rudy,Punchy and Ankha.Geez,that's a lot of flippin' cats(previously mentioned cats: Raymond,Katt,Tangy,Felicity,Lolly,Tabby,Kiki and Merry)

Back