• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who do you want for president?

Who do you want for president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still Clinton. Everything is looking hopeful for Mrs. Clinton. I know polls of today don't 100% reflect what will happen tomorrow, but I don't think that it will be all that different come tomorrow night.

Yo mAh dudes, idc your party but remember to vote tomorrow! Even third party because if they get enough votes they get more funding

Yo mAh dudes, idc your party but remember to vote tomorrow! Even third party because if they get enough votes they get more funding

I agree.

Everyone who is eligible, please go out and vote tomorrow morning/afternoon/night. If you didn't get to vote early, then please don't pass up your constitutional right to do so. I don't want to hear anyone who doesn't vote tomorrow say anything next year when Trump/Clinton does something that you don't like or don't agree with, but you didn't take the chance to make a difference to prevent the other. This election is quite possibly one of our most important ones in recent years, it's not just for POTUS, it's also for SCOTUS, a decision that will quite possibly effect us for the next 30-40 years (depending on how old the new justice chosen is and how long they live post-appointment. Not to mention all the other SCOTUS changes that may or may not happen during the new president's presidency).

I'm honestly going to be so embarrassed if Trump wins. They're both terrible candidates but how someone can support a racist, sexist, and ignorant person for president is beyond me.

Also remember voting third party will get them more funding next election! So if you don't like either GOP and DNC nominees than your vote is not wasted

i think my blind cat would make a better president than both of them tbh.

no but really, i hope hillary wins this election. i'm still underage so i can't do anything, i'm just a spectator.
i can tolerate hillary. she's not perfect, but for the most part she's decent.
just looking at trump makes me feel sick. i freaking DESPISE him. i don't agree with a single thing he says and i don't understand how he has so many supporters. if he wins... ugh, i don't even know what i'll do..

btw I'm glad there's a thread to let me know who the most irredeemably worst members of this site are

this election sure has been magical

btw I'm glad there's a thread to let me know who the most irredeemably worst members of this site are

this election sure has been magical
That's quite rude. Don't be a terrible person to people who thing different.
Also read wiki leaks emails fam. It's juicy.

That's quite rude. Don't be a terrible person to people who thing different.

too bad for you, this election has killed *any* pretense of not being able to judge a person solely by their political support

if you support Trump you are actual literal garbage that deserves to have all the suffering in the world and then some

and if someone like Apples who I clearly vehemently disagree with on matters can see that Trump is absolutely awful, well then... let's just say I have a ton of respect for him right now, political differences aside

- - - Post Merge - - -

like yourself c:

****post harder

Last edited:
too bad for you, this election has killed *any* pretense of not being able to judge a person solely by their political support

if you support Trump you are actual literal garbage that deserves to have all the suffering in the world and then some

- - - Post Merge - - -

****post harder

I can't stand Trump, but I even think that is beyond the line. Sure his rhetoric has brought out the racist and xenophobic element in some people, but by no means does that mean they're all like that. His supporters are also tired of the corruption that is supposedly rampant through our government, and if that's not a legitimate concern, then I don't know what is. A lot of them misguided yes, but they feel as though the last 8 years were hell (just as Democrats thought the same about W's presidency)

I can't stand Trump, but I even think that is beyond the line. Sure his rhetoric has brought out the racist and xenophobic element in some people, but by no means does that mean they're all like that. His supporters are also tired of the corruption that is supposedly rampant through our government, and if that's not a legitimate concern, then I don't know what is. A lot of them misguided yes, but they feel as though the last 8 years were hell (just as Democrats thought the same about W's presidency)

Pretty much sums up my views on Trump. I hate his remarks, but I dislike the establishment more. Sorry if me wanting change is an inconvenience to your thought bubble, Lambda

Anyone whose political opinion differs from mine is factually wrong and a horrible person. My views on politics are the only views that should exist and everyone else's should follow mine.

supporting Trump is supporting a literal extreme alt-right fascist movement. and to add to that, you are saying you think his sociopathic, racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, predatory **** are a positive representation of the country and should be cultivated

so yeah, **** no. that line's been long since ruined. in fact if I'm going to be even more blunt, it's precisely because of that pretense that people can support x candidate while still being good people that we've gotten into this garbage situation to begin with

you can be anti-democrat, that's fine. but if you're actually supporting the republican candidate this cycle instead of a third party one with an as similar as possible political stance or some write-in, or ****ing ANYONE else then you are actually 100% disgusting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone whose political opinion differs from mine is factually wrong and a horrible person. My views on politics are the only views that should exist and everyone else's should follow mine.

too bad I already said I respect apples despite disagreeing with them politically

Last edited:

and if someone like Apples who I clearly vehemently disagree with on matters can see that Trump is absolutely awful, well then... let's just say I have a ton of respect for him right now, political differences aside

- - - Post Merge - - -

****post harder

Please ban her. She's cancer.

Also why no "Anyone but Clinton" option. Just the sound of her voice makes me want to pull my hair out.

Last edited:
Back