• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who do you want for president?

Who do you want for president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
supporting Trump is supporting a literal extreme alt-right fascist movement. you are saying you think his sociopathic, racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, predatory **** are a positive representation of the country and should be cultivated

so yeah, **** no. that line's been long since ruined. in fact if I'm going to be even more blunt, it's precisely because of that pretense that people can support x candidate while still being good people that we've gotten into this garbage situation to begin with

you can be anti-democrat, that's fine. but if you're actually supporting the republican candidate this cycle instead of a third party one with an as similar as possible political stance or some write-in, or ****ing ANYTHING else then you are actually 100% disgusting

- - - Post Merge - - -

too bad I already said I respect apples despite disagreeing with them politically

I never said that his remarks were a positive representation of our country? Please tell me where I exactly said that it was okay. I'm a former Bernie and current Clinton supporter. I realize that if Trump gets elected then we say to the world that we accept his rhetoric.

HOWEVER, that does not dismiss the concerns of thousands of Americans who don't want supposed corruption in our government, they want to fix it. Is Trump the best option? Absolutely not, but I can see where he resonates with Americans with that. Thats literally been one of his main points this entire campaign season, corruption. Thats also something that thousands of Americans were concerned with.

To me Trump is a no go, and I do not believe he will win what so ever, I think clinton will win hands down with atleast 300 EVs. However, we should not call 10000ss of Americans trash. That is divisive in it's self. We are Stronger Together, we should not call our fellow Americans trash even if we don't agree with their social or political views

Last edited:
I never said that his remarks were a positive representation of our country? Please tell me where I exactly said that it was okay. I'm a former Bernie and current Clinton supporter. I realize that if Trump gets elected then we say to the world that we accept his rhetoric.

HOWEVER, that does not dismiss the concerns of thousands of Americans who don't want supposed corruption in our government, they want to fix it. Is Trump the best option? Absolutely not, but I can see where he resonates with Americans with that. Thats literally been one of his main points this entire campaign season, corruption. Thats also something that thousands of Americans were concerned with.

To me Trump is a no go, and I do not believe he will win what so ever, I think clinton will win hands down with atleast 300 EVs. However, we should not call 10000ss of Americans trash. That is divisive in it's self. We are Stronger Together, we should not call our fellow Americans trash even if we don't agree with their social or political views

I never said that you said that, but the votes supporting him say.

and lmao @ trump being good for anti-corruption. he's like probably one of the most flat out corrupt people on the entire planet that constantly and knowingly uses a system rigged in his favor to his own benefit

also if your social views are rooted in white supremacy, then yes, you are trash.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was going to believe this until I saw this next quote

protip: try looking at poll results

Last edited:

and lmao @ trump being good for anti-corruption. he's like probably one of the most flat out corrupt people on the entire planet that constantly and knowingly uses a system rigged in his favor to his own benefit

English, please?

also if your social views are rooted in white supremacy, then yes, you are trash.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sources?

The point I'm trying to make is that you're calling people horrible for liking a certain candidate better than another. A better way you could word what you're trying to say is "I really hate Trump. If you like him, that's fine. I just have a different viewpoint."

Never claimed that he was good for that either. However, it's a message that he's spreading and thats resonating with people. Can't really blame people for wanting to get corruption out of government, I know that if people were unhappy with both candidates then the logical option would be vote 3rd part such as the Libertarians, but Johnson is honestly a dumbass and he doesn't have the name recognition.

You're litterally doing what Trump is doing, just in a different form. Instead of calling people rapists murders and criminals based on their birthplace or region of heritage, you're calling people trash for supporting their candidate. That is divisve and the kind of rhetoric that President Obama and Clinton want to prevent (although her deplorables comment doesn't help this) Remember, not everyone wanted Trump. Everyone at some point thought his campaign was a joke and would fizzle out, kinda like his half-assed attempt at a run in 2012. However a lot of Republicans are stuck with him, but CAN'T bring theirself to vote Clinton for reason x or reason y.

Last edited:
The point I'm trying to make is that you're calling people horrible for liking a certain candidate better than another. A better way you could word what you're trying to say is "I really hate Trump. If you like him, that's fine. I just have a different viewpoint."

more like thinking a certain candidate is the best choice of any

and let's not forget he also had to get through primaries to get here

people had the chance to have a different candidate

maybe another one would've been fine at "I don't like them, but whatever. your choice is cool too", but certainly not here. the republican candidate this go round is far too disgustingly vile to treat support as anything less than I said

- - - Post Merge - - -

You use lowercase letters to begin your sentences and last time I checked the words you listed weren't in the English dictionary.

get a better dictionary? idk

Last edited:

maybe another one would've been fine at "I don't like them, but whatever. your choice is cool too", but certainly not here. the republican candidate this go round is far too disgustingly vile to treat support as anything less than I said

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why don't you show me yours. I'd like to see were the non-official words lmao and @ are in your dictionary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

His dictionary isn't a list of BuzzFeed headlines.

I'm not quite old enough to vote yet, but I really hope it's anyone but Hillary..! She's a witch, and she scares me to be honest... in her photos, even when she's smiling, her eyes don't show emotion at all.. I know things might be bad if she's elected, so anyone but her! I'd be fine with Trump over her!

Never claimed that he was good for that either. However, it's a message that he's spreading and thats resonating with people. Can't really blame people for wanting to get corruption out of government, I know that if people were unhappy with both candidates then the logical option would be vote 3rd part such as the Libertarians, but Johnson is honestly a dumbass and he doesn't have the name recognition.

You're litterally doing what Trump is doing, just in a different form. Instead of calling people rapists murders and criminals based on their birthplace or region of heritage, you're calling people trash for supporting their candidate. That is divisve and the kind of rhetoric that President Obama and Clinton want to prevent (although her deplorables comment doesn't help this) Remember, not everyone wanted Trump. Everyone at some point thought his campaign was a joke and would fizzle out, kinda like his half-assed attempt at a run in 2012. However a lot of Republicans are stuck with him, but CAN'T bring theirself to vote Clinton for reason x or reason y.

if they can't support Clinton or a third party one, then they should rally behind an alternate write-in candidate. even if they end up losing the term, it would show that Trump is *not* what the populace that supports the party wants to represent their party, and would force the GOP to reevaluate their political stance. voting for him is actually saying you think this is a good direction for the party to go

and given how a notable core part of his supporters are like the most divisive people that this planet would be better off without, uh.... yeah, I'll gladly take hating the most literally hateful people and calling them as they are

- - - Post Merge - - -

His dictionary isn't a list of BuzzFeed headlines.

I can't even remember the last time I even saw a buzzfeed link tbh

Last edited:
I hear so many people saying that Hillary Clinton is a witch, and whatnot. I really do not see what is so wrong with her...

Is it just that she is a woman? What has she done that is SO bad?

I'm voting for her because I don't want our country to revert back to a racist, sexist, laissez faire corporatocracy.

I hear so many people saying that Hillary Clinton is a witch, and whatnot. I really do not see what is so wrong with her...

Is it just that she is a woman? What has she done that is SO bad?

I'm voting for her because I don't want our country to revert back to a racist, sexist, laissez faire corporatocracy.

Sadly, our country seems to be be exactly what you said in the third part of your post already.

if they can't support Clinton or a third party one, then they should rally behind an alternate write-in candidate. even if they end up losing the term, it would show that Trump is *not* what the populace that supports the party wants in their party, and would force the GOP to reevaluate their political stance. voting for him is actually saying you think this is a good direction for the party to go

and given how a notable core part of his supporters are like the most divisive people that this planet would be better off without, uh.... yeah, I'll gladly take hating the most literally hateful people and calling them as they are

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't even remember the last time I even saw a buzzfeed link tbh

That in it's self is hard to do as well, when it comes to write-ins a candidate has to be an eligible write in candidate. Bernie Sanders for example, isn't eligible in all 50 states, so it's pointless to write him in. I don't know the process of how a candidate becomes eligible for a write in, so thats something I have to do research on.

But that doesn't mean that you should stoop to that level as well. Hate does not beat hate. Hate the ideology yes, but don't hate the person. Love Trumps Hate

if hateful people become less hateful, then sure

I wouldn't want to push for any hateful things they push onto others onto them, or even do anything to them. but I am certainly 100% not going to for a second act like I like them or pretend they are good people

Last edited:
Back