• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Who do you want for president?

Who do you want for president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know man, I think it's real great to know that people think that someone who's a huge warmonger who wants to go full-scale war with Russia and Syria a "lesser evil."

Either way, it's sad that both candidates have to be so bad, but I think that I'll take the guy who said some mean things over the woman who will likely end up causing a nuclear conflict.

I like how people honestly think Hilary is going to start a nuclear conflict.

Are you that dumb

Would love Bernie. Voted for him in the primaries. Voted Clinton in the General Election. Typically I would have voted 3rd party if this was something like your standard democrat vs. Romney or McCain, as those two Republicans aren't really that bad, but we have to stop Trump by all means possible, so I didn't feel comfortable voting 3rd party.

#NeverTrump

I picked bring back Bernie and become a Canadian territory because either are ok with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate Donald Trump he is evil and so is Hillary, I don't know anything about Gary Johnson though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would love Bernie. Voted for him in the primaries. Voted Clinton in the General Election. Typically I would have voted 3rd party if this was something like your standard democrat vs. Romney or McCain, as those two Republicans aren't really that bad, but we have to stop Trump by all means possible, so I didn't feel comfortable voting 3rd party.

#NeverTrump

I hope #NeverTrump.

I like how people honestly think Hilary is going to start a nuclear conflict.

Are you that dumb

The only way Hillary would get us into a nuclear conflict would be if Russia has a temper tantrum and makes the first move (since they hate her guts). Donald, on the other hand, has said repeatedly that we need to increase our nuclear armaments and that he'd have no issue using them. That is a HUGE DEAL. We've never had a candidate for president who supported the actual use of nuclear weapons.

Are people really that dumb and blind?! Really.

I honestly don't know anymore, in glad I don't live in America, meaning I don't actually have to make a final decision. Really it's a "lesser of two evils" thing with Trump and Hillary, Bernie would be good but that's not happening, I just hope the US knows what it's doing! (Honestly America don't start any wars now!) I don't know what this election is going to turn out like, but it is definitely going to make a major impact.

I don't think Canada would even want the U.S. as a Canadian territory right now. Hell, they might build their own wall if Trump is elected to keep the **** from spilling over.

I picked bring back Bernie and become a Canadian territory because either are ok with me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate Donald Trump he is evil and so is Hillary, I don't know anything about Gary Johnson though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope #NeverTrump.
I really hope she will win. Our country just seems too progressive to jump back 50 years

Donald trump, hillary is just plain disgusting, she is not what I call a president at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO my opinion, please don't bash or scream at me or tell me "trump did this" ok I get it
Trump is also disgusting, he's a rapist.

I really hope she will win. Our country just seems too progressive to jump back 50 years

If voting was compulsory in the U.S., Clinton would win easily because I also think our country is better than this. This election is going to be about turnout. If enough minorities show up, then Clinton wins; if they don't then Trump wins. There are a lot of white nationalists out there who see this election as their last stand and will show up to vote for Trump. I just hope African Americans and Hispanics have the same sense of urgency and show up like their life depends on it, because it very well could.

Last edited:
If voting was compulsory in the U.S., Clinton would win easily because I also think our country is better than this. This election is going to be about turnout. If enough minorities show up, then Clinton wins; if they don't then Trump wins. There are a lot of white nationalists out there who see this election as their last stand and will show up to vote for Trump. I just hope African Americans and Hispanics have the same sense of urgency and show up like their life depends on it, because it very well could.

This could very much be wrong, but from news reports I hear, Latinos are going out to vote at a higher rate, but African Americans are voting at an all out low since the 2008 and 2012 elections.

I do know that Trump can't win without the minority vote either, and considering he's said some pretty nasty stuff about them(Yes Trump Supporters, saying mean things does matter and doesn't mean one is a PC libtard), he wont get their vote

Last edited:
anyone but Hillary or Trump both are awful, this is the first time I hated both candidates
not to mention both Hillary an Trump supporters are crazy​

- - - Post Merge - - -

as I said before I don't support either Hillary or Trump, but this makes me sick these people are disgusting for attacking and harassing a homeless woman just because of her views

also where is #blacklivesmatter and feminism now?

Last edited:
Speaking of that racist douche canoe, he was just whisked away from one of his rallies. No word has been released as to why. Can't stand that man at all, but I don't wish any ill will towards him and hope he's alright

Back