• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who are the most annoying people on the INTERNET?

People who try to cover up their bigotry by acting like they're fighting against "dem evil ess jay double-yews!!!111"

Last edited:
People who tell you to stop doing something cause it bugs only them. Like girl, I'm not switching my ways to please only you kthnx.

To those who find anti-sjws annoying, I have a question. Do you actually dislike them because they actually oppose silencing people, believe that people should be mature, and defend or allow what you call "microagressions", or do you dislike them because they complain about SJWs all the time and bring in the SJW card repeatedly and/or at the wrong times?

For the second reason, I don't blame you. As much as I find SJWs annoying and un-American, it's not worth complaining about them all the time or everywhere you go. Back on GameFAQs, I saw many censorship topics on the Wii U, complaining about the censorship of games and being extreme about it. The immature users there even accuse Nintendo of America for "being SJW", when the content being censored in American dubs of these games is considered illegal in America. They also complained about SJWs when Undertale was winning Best Game Ever on GameFAQs. I know these people are bad, but it doesn't mean you can rant about them all the time or pull in the SJW card on necessary censorship.

Last edited:
Most people on social media. For the love of god, live a little. You don't need to document your whole life. I don't thi nk these people are actually aware that nobody actually cares.

Most people on social media. For the love of god, live a little. You don't need to document your whole life. I don't thi nk these people are actually aware that nobody actually cares.

This, and people who put up like large galleries if someone died.. Like do you really need all your random friends to know that that you hardly met IRL... I mean is it hard to tell your family members like your gran died without actually sharing it online. Show some respect jeebus.

To be honest, anti-SJW people are often way more mature than the actual SJW people themselves for a lot of reasons...

ppl who always go "i hate this thing" on a picture of something
like it could be a cat and people go "i hate cats"
ok great no one asked you sharen go back to posting about wine

People who pretend to care when they know nothing about the person on the otherside and defend them even when they don't know the facts/ situation.

People who literally 24*7 use country stereotypes and/or memes as soon as someone makes a country post. No I don't live in IKEA crispbread ABBA rapist haven or whatever **** people actually assume.

People who have to respond to EVERY post that they even slightly disagree with. We need lower post limits.

People who have to respond to EVERY post that they even slightly disagree with. We need lower post limits.

People who respond to every post, even with a "I don't know." Like, why did you post then?

To those who find anti-sjws annoying, I have a question. Do you actually dislike them because they actually oppose silencing people, believe that people should be mature, and defend or allow what you call "microagressions", or do you dislike them because they complain about SJWs all the time and bring in the SJW card repeatedly and/or at the wrong times?

For the second reason, I don't blame you. As much as I find SJWs annoying and un-American, it's not worth complaining about them all the time or everywhere you go. Back on GameFAQs, I saw many censorship topics on the Wii U, complaining about the censorship of games and being extreme about it. The immature users there even accuse Nintendo of America for "being SJW", when the content being censored in American dubs of these games is considered illegal in America. They also complained about SJWs when Undertale was winning Best Game Ever on GameFAQs. I know these people are bad, but it doesn't mean you can rant about them all the time or pull in the SJW card on necessary censorship.

arent u kind of... actually... complaining about the Big Bag SJW of Tumblr dot com .. all the time ..

n i hate anti sjw bc they suck and usually just like bullying ppl hahah

Save your breath Apple, there's no reasoning with social justice crybabies, the severely mentally ill, or dysfunctional, edgy teenagers living at home with mommy and daddy who have no understanding of how the world works. Or all of the above. ;)

extremists from both sides of the political spectrum

Good example. World must be awfully simple when viewed in black & white.

- people who think their opinion is the only 'correct' opinion and are totally closed to the idea of public debate and compromise
- anyone who gets triggered by just looking at them or saying hi to them, like chill it's just the internet lol
- those who selectively target specific people and pick apart what they say and justify their apparent errors with the ****tiest logic ever just to be edgy and cool
- anyone who tries too hard to be edgy and cool, which in the end makes them look immature

and last but not least, kids and preteens who aren't mature enough to use the internet. their parents should put some limits on their devices or something.

Save your breath Apple, there's no reasoning with social justice crybabies, the severely mentally ill, or dysfunctional, edgy teenagers living at home with mommy and daddy who have no understanding of how the world works. Or all of the above. ;)

Thanks for the advice. Even communists are easier to get along with. The ideology is bad, but at least they don't complain all the time and aren't for PC.

clearly you have me figured out

Didn't mean you were one of 'em, just liked what you had to say. :p

Thanks for the advice. Even communists are easier to get along with. The ideology is bad, but at least they don't complain all the time and aren't for PC.

It's actually better now than it was earlier this year but as you can see some of them have stuck around.

Last edited:
Back