Who are the most annoying people on the INTERNET?

People who feel they have to share their opinion everywhere and are addicted to posting in every single thread.

Agreed, they don't care for anybody other than themselves. Feminism has already served its purpose in the West anyway. Nowadays it's pretty much -
vun6orY.jpg

*Laboriously breathes upon approach while tipping fedora, stands a foot away*

HEY GUYS DID YOU SEE THE SEASON 6 FINALE?!

Ngl the art in that comic is really good

yeah those people are annoying - especially how they act and how they "blame" it on whatever disorder they found on the webs -_-

they're so quick to call everyone "toxic" and "abusive", but of course anything they do isn't their fault, it's their "mental illness" that makes them do what they do

okaaaaay

people who get offended over everything, people who will attack you because they don't agree with you then play the victim.
hypocrites, the self diagnosers and people i just find really annoying lol the list could go on...

i'm genderfluid, if you don't get my pronouns right you're a sexist prick.

Last edited:
they're so quick to call everyone "toxic" and "abusive", but of course anything they do isn't their fault, it's their "mental illness" that makes them do what they do

okaaaaay

Not to mention 99% said mental illness is self-diagnosed and they don't actually have it

People who self-diagnose themselves with a mental illness they don't have for attention

People who feel they have to share their opinion everywhere and are addicted to posting in every single thread.

Careful, may offend someone!!1! No but really I don't usually care if they share their opinion, what is annoying is when it is the same statement being repeated everywhere.

Last edited:
Careful, may offend someone!!1! No but really I don't usually care if they share their opinion, what is annoying is when it is the same statement being repeated everywhere.

Gonna have to make more tea 'cause you just spilled it all over the place

Internet trolls. I hate internet trolls. I also hate people who get super butt hurt over everything. I just hate the really rude and inconsiderate internet people

Back