• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who are the most annoying people on the INTERNET?

Nothing much.

Their just boring and really fake, which makes them annoying to me.

Thanks for grouping up thousands of people into one stereotype. Most beauty gurus that are not massively sponsored are actually not fake and just enjoy makeup. Might be more fair of you to do more research.

Last edited:
Thanks for grouping up thousands of people into one stereotype. Most beauty gurus that are not massively sponsored are actually not fake and just enjoy makeup. Might be more fair of you to do more research.

Most beauty gurus I know.
Sorry to those beauty guru's who do the makeup tutorials for their fans.

I should have specified.

Last edited:
People who repeatedly ask for your age. I met this guy on this one website, and he kept asking me repeatedly what my age was (he asked me this like five or more times)...and when I asked why, he said that he "just wanted to know" or something like that. I don't mind people asking my age, but if they ask it repeatedly then yeah.

I hate ppl in groups chats where ur talking abt something and they come in and change the subject disregarding what u said

The most annoying person to me is the "I have this certain opinion so all I'm going to do is post about it and make sure you know this is my stance and try to convince everyone else my opinion is the only right opinion" type. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but just because you have one doesn't mean everyone needs to constantly hear about it.

Last edited:
Ooh I could go on forever with these.
People who scam, or steal, people who cheat and pretend like they're amazing at the game but they just hack it all, and people who harass you for no reason and fake people that only 'like' things to go with the trend to name a few.

People who comment on everything single thing you say negatively, just because they dislike/hate you.

Does it make you feel better or something?

Last edited:
People who comment on everything single thing you say negatively, just because they dislike/hate you.

I hate those people too. That is considered harassment after all.

Did you know that in Little Big Planet 2, the boo rating was removed for that reason? You may not have heard of LBP, but people used the boo rating to downvote all levels made by one creator because of some conflict they had with the creator. Yet, the rating was for constructive criticism only. But nope, it's been used as a tool of hate while never contributing to the criticism system at all.

People who hate things for no other reason besides for it being popular.

Also those people who spout unoriginal, tired memes at every chance they get even if it has no relevance whatsoever

those people who like to spark up arguments (particularly about religion) in the youtube comments section

Last edited:
people who think having a disability or illness gives them a right to do whatever they want without respect for others

Or being apart of a marginalized community. Proceed to be abusive, get called out/exposed for said abuse and play the victim card. Typical crybully BS.

Example: "Oh my god how dare you misgender me you disgusting cishet piece of ****! DIE DIE DIE DIE ****ING DIE! *gets a warning, comic is posted that accurately depicts abuse* BUT I'M A MAN!"

Yeah, like being triggered/a transexual gives you a license to be a ****ty person. :p

Or being apart of a marginalized community. Proceed to be abusive, get called out/exposed for said abuse and play the victim card. Typical crybully BS.

Example: "Oh my god how dare you misgender me you disgusting cishet piece of ****! DIE DIE DIE DIE ****ING DIE! *gets a warning, comic is posted that accurately depicts abuse* BUT I'M A MAN!"

Yeah, like being triggered/a transexual gives you a license to be a ****ty person. :p

Yeah I agree, those people are really.. wasting their time on whining. If someone uses the wrong pronoun (by mistake, and especially if they asked you) just correct them politely or ignore it. Throwing these fusses are just making you a very annoying person. I don't want to be homophobic with this and I respect that you might want respect too but seriously being eg. a trans person or such doesn't entitle you to act like a butt because someone say he instead of she or whatever and being toxic to cis/other people in general.

But yeah, victim card using persons are always annoying.

Back