• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who are the most annoying people on the INTERNET?

People who think they know everything about certain topics but actually don't know ****.

People who think they know everything about certain topics but actually don't know ****.

Or even worse if you are of a specific sex/skin color you automatically have no valid opinion. How the hell are you supposed to have an actual discussion with thinking like that?
Q7wMDQY.jpg

Last edited:
Or even worse if you are of a specific sex/skin color you automatically have no valid opinion. How the hell are you supposed to have an actual discussion with thinking like that?
Q7wMDQY.jpg

Yes! I legit just saw someone comment about how they couldn't comment about the LGBT+ community because they are straight. How does that make any sense? It doesn't.

That mentality isn't helping what is separating us. People want equality but how are we supposed to push in the right direction if we are still being put into sections?

People who mention someone's skin colour to describe them and put them down.

" You remind of those white boys on Tumblr, trash"

Why?

What does it have to do with anything?
White ≠ Personality
Black ≠ Personality
Hispanic ≠ Personality
Asian ≠ Personality

Are you basing someone's personality on their skin colour? If so then you're nothing more than an idiot.

Last edited:
I don't get bothered by people online. If I don't like it, I avoid and ignore it. And I'm grown enough to not throw a tantrum if I do come across them.

People that view me negatively or find me annoying because of my beliefs. I also don't like people that support posts that attack me. Look, I may be stricter on issues of maturity and more defensive of basic freedoms, but I'm not a bully who harasses people who couldn't agree with me or lash out at people for having different opinions. I don't like baiting or picking fights. That's not what I do.

this topic is highly amusing.

I hate trolls. I don't understand how anyone can act like a complete jerk to other people on the internet because they think it's amusing. what a sad existence.

People who can't tell you straight out to shut up or stop taking about something etc. Rather than actually being fair and telling you they randomly ignore you or just "quit the friendship" or something. Come on, I'm an adult you can tell me if you think I'm bothering you without being afraid of hurting me. I've heard worse things just saying.

People who think that everyone who enjoys Kpop = koreaboo or have a problem with Kpop while being an obvious weeb
Especially when you don't know the person at all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah yes and old people supposed to be mature but still thinking everything they say gotta be right without reflecting what they said for a minute :rolleyes:

Last edited:
People who try to cover up their idiotic claims, racism and hate with.... "Its just my onion, I respect your onion so you have to respect my onion, you meany!"

SJW's that think they are always right no matter what, and go out of their way to ruin your life and attack you because you triggered them some how.

People who use the words "triggered", " trigger" or "triggering", in almost every sentence they write.

"I am so triggered, omg. ;("

A trigger is a traumatic experience, you do know that right?
Experience it, then come back to me and realize what it truly feels like.

This is mostly aimed at sulky and uneducated teens, I feel like I have to clarify everything I say because I'm so bad at explaining things. XF

Anime fanatics that spam their ships and opinions no one cares about everywhere. Yeah we get you like anime you don't have to be 1337 and watch 56 series everyday.

People who post their ships and/or fandoms everywhere (even when it's not wanted), people who make no sense when they write and people who have no manners.

Last edited:
Stereotypical basic, white, popular mean girls. There's a gang of at least 30 of them in my grade and it makes want to die everytime I interact with them 0/10

I've got a good one. People who see themselves as a knight in shining armor when they're actually the Thought Police wasting their energy on policing 'incorrect' commentary/thought-crime on the internet...rather than focusing on championing needed reforms IRL. Moral vanity over bettering outcomes for others, slacktivism at its finest.

People who refuse to surrender in a League of Legends match when there's clearly no winning, and no chance of coming back.

People who think that everyone who enjoys Kpop = koreaboo or have a problem with Kpop while being an obvious weeb
Especially when you don't know the person at all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah yes and old people supposed to be mature but still thinking everything they say gotta be right without reflecting what they said for a minute :rolleyes:

oml this 100%

Back