• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who are the most annoying people on the INTERNET?

I don't spend enough time on the internet to know any annoying people :)

Although if you use Mei in Overwatch you're 11/10 annoying

narcissists and people who think theyre funny but theyre not

If they aren't American, I will tell them that we Americans have the freedom of speech. We should even be allowed to say stuff that aren't politically correct. I don't care about what the world wants.

But the problem with SJWs is that they don't respect our freedoms. They think their emotions are more important. That is clearly un-American.

I find people going on about "freedom of speech" online is bit annoying tbh lmao T-T

Last edited:
If they aren't American, I will tell them that we Americans have the freedom of speech. We should even be allowed to say stuff that aren't politically correct. I don't care about what the world wants.

But the problem with SJWs is that they don't respect our freedoms. They think their emotions are more important. That is clearly un-American.

This is the biggest load of crap I've read in ages. You should run for president.

Also w a t not every SJW is American lmaoo

---

Ahem...there's another thing I find annoying: people who believe everything revolves around them / their country ahah

Last edited:
People who purposely spell things wrong and use little to no punctuation in order to look "cool" or whatever their intention is.
Please at least attempt to type in English. It hurts my head trying to decode your posts.

People who purposely spell things wrong and use little to no punctuation in order to look "cool" or whatever their intention is.
Please at least attempt to type in English. It hurts my head trying to decode your posts.

Ah yeah "ppl hu Type liek this !!" make me cry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Americans who say "I speak American, its totally different from English"

I dunno why exactly, but this reminds me of the:

Your in American, speak English

thing //shrug

Americans who say "I speak American, its totally different from English"

Sometimes, I do like to joke about the way non-Americans spell differently, but I wouldn't be a nazi about how they say certain words or spell certain words.

One of the interesting differences is that Americans lack u's in their words, but they have a lot of z's. Add to that, they also pronounce z differently. Americans say zee (Z-E-E), but others say zed (Z-E-D). It doesn't matter how they say it or spell it when they go online.

Last edited:
People who cite laws without knowing what they mean as well as the context in which they were made and people who think one place is insanely better than another when they haven't been to either.

Last edited:
The most annoying ppl on the internet is 11 year old so called hackers.
Tell me about it. Like, no, you can't hack with inspect element you stupid kid lol

also, these people in the youtube comment section REALLY annoy me:
CANCEROUSPICTURELETMEDRINKTEHBLEACHNOWWWWWWWWWWWw.jpg

Back