• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

which temperament are you?

what is your primary temperament?

• Choleric

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Sanguine

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Phlegmatic

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Melancholic

Votes: 77 55.0%

• Total voters
Sanguine. I’d say that some of the statements made in there suit me.

Melancholic; choleric; sanguine; phlegmatic.

I guess I agree with the melancholic personality type. I do match quite a lot of the "symptoms".

I'm choleric, my second closest is a tie between sanguine and phlegmatic, and my least close is melancholic. Everything choleric says is me, besides the depression thing.

Last edited:
I took an online quiz and it said I was melancholic so I guess I'm melancholic. The description seems pretty accurate.

I got Sanguine which most of the time doesn't fit, but i also got melancholic as my 2nd one so, im optimistic but at the same time sadistic pessimistic

I'm phlegmatic with a secondary type of melancholic. I think both of those are very fitting for me and I agree with the results.

Primarily phlegmatic and secondarily melancholic! Makes sense to me lol

Primarily Phlegmatic and secondarily Melancholic...
Makes so much sense to me and I kind of wanted to scream or something at how much the information spoke to me and described as a person.

Just AAAA.

I had never heard of this before and took the test and got Choleric first and Melancholic as a close second. But after reading the description for all of them, I feel like I don't really identify with any of them. I guess thats why I got a blend of two.

Wow... I got phlegmatic along with melancholic and it's scary how accurate it is. Like it describes me perfectly and I didn't even know this existed until now.

I got phlegmatic, with melancholic being a close second. It was interesting to read, and a lot of it seems pretty accurate for me!

Back