Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Sanguine

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Phlegmatic

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Melancholic

Votes: 77 55.0%

• Total voters
I got melancholic and was only a point or 2 away from being sanguine. Sounds about right.

This year I got phlegmatic-sanguine. But I feel like melancholic-sanguine suits me better.

I almost had the max points for melancholic and nothing else was even close. Melancholic sounds so much like me it's scary.

IMG_20190418_012715.jpg

hmmm, fairly accurate tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

website took 10 tbt off me instead of 5 because of a dumb post merge glitch...smh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

15 actually, that makes no sense.

Last edited:
You lose tbt if you post images via the site image hoster, rather than posting them through something like imgbb.

I've been on the website long enough to know that but it's usually only 5 tbt, not 15.

I had 45 tbt, it took away 15, I got 30, I got 31 tbt for posting that comment. strange. :(

Phlegmatic, seems legit for me haha.

My results were tied (or close enough that I'm calling it a tie) between Phlegmatic and Melancholic. Each temperament ended with between 11 and 14 points, though, so it's a close call.

"Phlegmatic people are meek, submissive introverts who live to please others."

;3

"Phlegmatic people are meek, submissive introverts who live to please others."

;3

That's the part that I take issue with and probably why Phlegamtic ties with Melancholic at 18. Neither is domineering and I think that it is accurate.

I?ve never heard of this one before! I like it more than the Myers-Briggs though, I?ve taken those a few times and they never feel quite right. I am Melancholic. It sounds bad at face value, but reading through it, it sounds very much like me. I?m always hesitant to call myself a perfectionist because I always associate that with Type-A personalities (which is NOT me). However, after reading this description it definitely makes sense now. Very interesting!

Primary temperament is melancholic; secondary is phlegmatic.

Not super surprised. . .I can get a bit much with trying to micromanage and have things done a certain way. Sometimes it can trigger inner turmoil ahem anxiety. :| I also still struggle with being sensitive since for the longest time, outwardly showing emotion like that bothered me. It skill kinda does. I was also chastised for it by authority figures/adults. Idk I'm just a softie who doesn't like to show it because I don't wanna be taken advantage of lol. pls stop with the double posts belltree ty gah the server dislikes me immensely

Last edited:
Today I learned: three new words. :)

I tend to be Phlegmatic and a bit Melancholic, but I try my hardest to be Sanguine. :>

I'm between Melancholic and Phlegmatic. I hate to admit that this is super accurate, especially when it comes to making art that pleases everyone.

Back