Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Sanguine

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Phlegmatic

Votes: 40 28.6%
  • Melancholic

Votes: 77 55.0%

• Total voters
Sanguine. I’d say that some of the statements made in there suit me.

Melancholic; choleric; sanguine; phlegmatic.

I guess I agree with the melancholic personality type. I do match quite a lot of the "symptoms".

I'm choleric, my second closest is a tie between sanguine and phlegmatic, and my least close is melancholic. Everything choleric says is me, besides the depression thing.

Last edited:
I took an online quiz and it said I was melancholic so I guess I'm melancholic. The description seems pretty accurate.

I got Sanguine which most of the time doesn't fit, but i also got melancholic as my 2nd one so, im optimistic but at the same time sadistic pessimistic

I'm phlegmatic with a secondary type of melancholic. I think both of those are very fitting for me and I agree with the results.

Primarily phlegmatic and secondarily melancholic! Makes sense to me lol

Primarily Phlegmatic and secondarily Melancholic...
Makes so much sense to me and I kind of wanted to scream or something at how much the information spoke to me and described as a person.

Just AAAA.

I had never heard of this before and took the test and got Choleric first and Melancholic as a close second. But after reading the description for all of them, I feel like I don't really identify with any of them. I guess thats why I got a blend of two.

Wow... I got phlegmatic along with melancholic and it's scary how accurate it is. Like it describes me perfectly and I didn't even know this existed until now.

I got phlegmatic, with melancholic being a close second. It was interesting to read, and a lot of it seems pretty accurate for me!

Back