• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Switch Lite colour would you choose?

I only got the gray one so I could put decals on it and not have the bright colour bleed through.

So, I added a sparkly purple decal to it. I dont have those paw prints anymore as they are SO annoying when you're trying to play LOL!!

I used to have a grey/black one but i messed it up… :/

I bought a blue one! I love the color!

There were only turquoise, grey and yellow when I got mine. I chose turquoise! I’d probably choose coral now though

I always thought that the bright yellow one was really cute. It reminds me of our favorite secretary Isabelle! I love bright colors in general and I would have caved and bought a Lite if there was a green one, I actually recently purchased a Red Nintendo Switch OLED! My other Switch was on the frits the past few weeks as the fan had gotten REALLY loud and grindy, I don't trust myself enough to fix it and I thought the 7 years I owned it justified buying a new one haha.

I have a grey one, but only because I was trying to buy one quick on eBay and this was the cheapest one I could find. I covered it up real quick with a skin. if I could choose again I’d get a coral one for sure!

If I were to buy a switch lite, I would personally go for the coral or yellow. But I am really feeling the vibe of the blue one too; the color reminds me of a GameCube.

I got the coral one. I love the white buttons and sticks, I wish the regular switch had them.

If I were to have picked the switch lite, I probably would've went with turquoise or coral!

I did have the original NL switch with the blue/mint joycons until, last year it sadly broke, the joycons stopped communicating and wernt slotting in as they should,

I traded that in and as it was a special edition the money i got from that i was able to purchase the Switch lite Coral; Aloha edition which is another AC themed switch🥺

I would say its more a salmon pink than coral, but either way its beautiful🥰

IMG_0748.jpeg

I would pick the Yellow one, not a fan of the coral shade.

definitely coral or turquoise. i wish the regular switch came in colors like that instead of just the joycons have colors.

I don’t have a switch lite but would def get the turquoise one!

It’s rly cute and therefore up my alley

I dont have one but wpuld love the new coral pink AC or yellow alite!

Back