Which Switch Lite colour would you choose?

I only got the gray one so I could put decals on it and not have the bright colour bleed through.

So, I added a sparkly purple decal to it. I dont have those paw prints anymore as they are SO annoying when you're trying to play LOL!!

I used to have a grey/black one but i messed it up… :/

I bought a blue one! I love the color!

There were only turquoise, grey and yellow when I got mine. I chose turquoise! I’d probably choose coral now though

I always thought that the bright yellow one was really cute. It reminds me of our favorite secretary Isabelle! I love bright colors in general and I would have caved and bought a Lite if there was a green one, I actually recently purchased a Red Nintendo Switch OLED! My other Switch was on the frits the past few weeks as the fan had gotten REALLY loud and grindy, I don't trust myself enough to fix it and I thought the 7 years I owned it justified buying a new one haha.

I have a grey one, but only because I was trying to buy one quick on eBay and this was the cheapest one I could find. I covered it up real quick with a skin. if I could choose again I’d get a coral one for sure!

If I were to buy a switch lite, I would personally go for the coral or yellow. But I am really feeling the vibe of the blue one too; the color reminds me of a GameCube.

I got the coral one. I love the white buttons and sticks, I wish the regular switch had them.

If I were to have picked the switch lite, I probably would've went with turquoise or coral!

I did have the original NL switch with the blue/mint joycons until, last year it sadly broke, the joycons stopped communicating and wernt slotting in as they should,

I traded that in and as it was a special edition the money i got from that i was able to purchase the Switch lite Coral; Aloha edition which is another AC themed switch🥺

I would say its more a salmon pink than coral, but either way its beautiful🥰

IMG_0748.jpeg

I would pick the Yellow one, not a fan of the coral shade.

definitely coral or turquoise. i wish the regular switch came in colors like that instead of just the joycons have colors.

I don’t have a switch lite but would def get the turquoise one!

It’s rly cute and therefore up my alley

I dont have one but wpuld love the new coral pink AC or yellow alite!

Back