• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Switch Lite colour would you choose?

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Today, I bought my new Switch Lite. I had choice between four colours, but apparently it exists another one.
The colours are grey, yellow, blue, turquoise and coral. Pictures are easily found on the internet.

I personally prefer yellow, it's the colour I took today. Looks like Pikachu. I love it.

Give me your opinion 🥺

I got the turquoise one. But my pillows claimed ownership of it, which sucks because that’s the one with my Animal Crossing data.

But if I could get another Switch Lite, whatever color the OLED Lite model comes in would be mine, hopefully blue or turquoise.

I got the turquoise one. But my pillows claimed ownership of it, which sucks because that’s the one with my Animal Crossing data.

But if I could get another Switch Lite, whatever color the OLED Lite model comes in would be mine, hopefully blue or turquoise.
Pillows?

I will get the coral Aloha Isabelle version with the game Animal Crossing New Horizon included soon, it will be my first. Yellow was second choice.

I got the yellow Switch Light about a month after it was originally released, mainly because it was the first color I was able to find in stock online, with Covid and all the supply issues. I like it, but if it ever craps out on me, I think I’d go for turquoise. I’ve always liked blues/greens/purples.

I have the blue one (It looks kind of purple to me for some reason), but if I got a second one I’d probably choose turquoise. I’ve always been a fan of blues/purples tbh.

I would have loved to choose anything other than Gray, but that’s sadly what I got.

Pillows?

I will get the coral Aloha Isabelle version with the game Animal Crossing New Horizon included soon, it will be my first. Yellow was second choice.
Yep, my Switch lite is owned by other inanimate objects.

i've got a yellow switch lite too!! prefer it over the turquoise/blue colour + the others ;u;

None, both because I don't want a Switch Lite due to the Joy-Cons being built-in and requiring you to send in your whole console to Nintendo to get repaired if you develop drift and also because I only play the Switch docked as it's my preference. I like playing video games on big screens and, while I play my fair share of handheld games, I only do so because they're handheld exclusives.

That said, hypothetically, the Switch Lite color I'd be most interested in would be the coral one.

The color that I currently have, turquoise. It’s a nice shade of the blue family. Not too pastel nor the predictable royal blue.

The only one I like is the yellow option, we need some more colours

I would choose gray because I like monotone right now. My tastes have changed over time. In the past I would have gotten turquoise or blue.

I have normal grey switch, but if I went for the lite, I would have chosen the grey one, or if I could, the bdsp one!

i chose turquoise, but if the blue one had been out when i got my switch lite, i would have chosen that one 💙 blue is my favourite out of all the colour options, but i still like turquoise, as well as yellow and coral.

i hope you enjoy your new switch lite! 💛

I chose the Coral Pink color as pink is my favorite color 💕

coral or blue/turquoise!! those look the most pleasing to me… my guilty pleasure is watching those ‘decorating my switch’ videos aha

we only had gray, turquoise and yellow available as colors when i bought my switch, so i went with the turquoise. i do prefer the blue/indigo one, though. if that color had been around back then, i 100% would've chosen it.

If I got one I’d probably pick the turquoise one as I like the shade of it or the dark blue. My friend has the coral one and it does look nice but wouldn’t be my top choice.

I'm also a yellow Switch Lite owner! To me it's brightness and sunshine. ☀️ It was my first choice of colour but I would have gotten a turquoise if yellow was sold out.

I had the yellow switch lite. I wanted a color I never had on a console before and yellow is something I can see easily from across the room. It was fun.
My second choice would be the blue purple looking one because it's a really nice color.

Back