• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Switch Lite colour would you choose?

I have the indigo one. I would prefer to have the black one. Indigo was the only color available when I got mine.

I don't have a Switch Lite, but out of those colours, I would be choosing either blue or turquoise.

I don't see myself buying a Switch Lite (even though I only play handheld, I much prefer the regular Switch since I wouldn't have to send in the whole console if my Joycons stop working), but I'm a fan of the turquoise one! Teal is my favorite color and it's a really lovely shade. Although the coral one is also really nice!

Just got a switch lite! It's the coral one, Aloha version with the ACNH game included. I didn't get to choose the color because it was a gift and I was not the first to choose, haha! I think the turquoise looks prettier, the coral version, at least the one I got, looks more orange than pink. If I could choose just any color, I think yellow is the best.

I actually chose to buy the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Switch OLED instead of a Lite but if I had to buy one, I’d actually get the Timmy and Tommy one because the color scheme is quite nice

I'd definitely pick the turquoise one if I were going to get one. It's just a such a pretty color

I would have gone for yellow too although i like the acnh switch too

i almost got a lite purely because i thought the blue one was gorgeous, wish there were more color options for the oled switch tbh...

I'd never get a switch lite personally, and none of the colors speak to me. But if I had to choose one, I'd probably grab the dark blue one, since it's reminiscent of a few of their past consoles.

i got the switch lite when it first came out, i don’t think coral was an option at the time so i went with turquoise. but the coral one came out a bit after i think, so i ended up giving the turquoise one to my bf and bought myself a coral one ^^ lowkey wanna snag a gray one though! it’s such a pretty shade c:

I customized my yellow lite with an ACNH decal I found at target, but would 100% get the new Isabelle pink switch lite bundle that got released back in October 🥹💕

I REALLY wanted the coral one when it got announced, but my bf could only find yellow secondhand when he was getting me one :') It did develop drift issues and I stopped using it for half a year, but now that I'm getting back into ACNH I noticed that it's kinda fixed itself so far.

If I could pick any Switch Lite it'd be the Pokemon SWSH one that's silver with blue and red highlights.

I have an ultra-masculine coral Switch Lite.

The blue one is my favourite but even if my existing one were to malfunction I don't think I'd bother to replace it at this point.

I'd pick yellow for the same reason, looks like pikachu and reminds me of the pikachu 2DS XL and pikachu gameboy advance SP which I always wanted when I was a kid :)

The Switch Lite I picked out was the gray one. For some reason, I lost interest in it because...I don't know why to be honest. It's my brother's Switch now.

3DS FOREVER you will NEVER change my mind!

i used to want the coral one but i like how my grey switch lite looks now with its custom decals, i think the effect would be not as great if it were coral

I have the cute turquoise one; I bought it right before NH was release. I also bought a skin for it around the same time for it and I loved it since.
Here's it below.

IMG_20230907_114142353.jpg
Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 2.34.41 AM.png

But sadly, it's now a victim of joy-con drift and the 'A' button seems to always want to pick a fight with me on certain games.

Back