• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which official site events have you won?

Which of these collectibles have you won?

• Total voters
Bumping this since the New Leaf event is over.

Although I haven’t won any trophies since the last time this thread was active, I did just win a house set for being in first place in the ACNL trivia session (the first one).

The one and only thing I've ever won from an event (other than a raffle) was an animated shooting star collectible from the 2020 fair. I won it from House of Mirrors of all things, which is so funny because I'm terrible at House of Mirrors. But there was one particular mirror (much like egg #8) where only me and 2 others got the answer correct, and all three of us ultimately ended up getting animated collectibles.

I still can't believe that happened because I got the EASY mirrors that year wrong, and then somehow I got the super difficult mirror correct 😅 idk how to explain it other than I did a lot of research that time and got lucky!

Back